• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

An introduction

Kiddo

Hi everyone!

I am new here and wanted to post an introduction of myself. I currently am owned by an almost 1 year old Blenheim named Roxy. We are also owned by a chocolate lab named Lucy. We love our doggie girls so much.

My husband and I have 2 human children, oh yeah, I should mention them, :) They are also enamored with our dogs, and vice versa, our dogs just love them so much.

I don't think I'll ever have another breed of dog. The CKCS is, in my opinion, the perfect breed. Truly love sponges!! Our Roxy is the sweetest girl, absolutely NO behavioral issues! We got her last December 12, almost 7 months after our Cocker Spaniel, Maggie, passed away. Maggie was almost 17 and was our "firstborn." I cried nearly everyday. I think Roxy sensed our need to pour out our love, and boy did she ever eat it up! And Lucy, our lab, was so lonely too, and she and Roxy hit it off at the very beginning. They are best buds and truly sisters!

Anyways, thanks for letting me join, I'm anxious to get to know others who love their babies as much as we do!

~Dawn

icon_welcomefrom an owned by 1 1/4 year old blenheim girl and a 3 1/2 year old golden retriever. Like your two, they are best pals. The other day I caught the golden grooming our cavalier's tail:lol:

Our youngsters are grown so the girls keep us busy.

Heather R

icon_welcomeHello kiddoicon_welcome

And wellcome from me and Poppy,Daisy ,Rosie and Lilyicon_welcomeicon_welcome

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

I've been having such fun looking around the site and seeing the pictures of all the Cavvy's! Oh my gosh, they're all too sweet!

Thanks again,
Dawn

Back