PDA

View Full Version : cooper and binky the cat

maguire
11th November 2009, 12:54 AM
thought id upload some new pics of cooper he is getting big fast and introduce binky te cat :c*t: who seems to be getting a bit more accustomed to the new arrival. soo funny to watch them though cooper just loves the cat and wants to play with him all the time, binky just avoids him at all costs but i have to say he tolerates him well!! hope the link works :wggle:http://www.flickr.com/photos/jigsawland/sets/72157622778819312/

Karlin
11th November 2009, 01:00 AM
Gosh what a beautiful cat! Very unusual to see longer hair with those black and white markings. Cooper's so cute!

maguire
11th November 2009, 01:11 AM
thank you, i rescued binky as akitten with his brother 3 years ago he was so tiny then and now that cooper has arrived binky seems sooo big!! he is a lovely cat and very gentle too :biggrin:

Love my Cavaliers
11th November 2009, 02:48 AM
Cooper is just too cute. They do seem to be making friends. At least they can sit on the same couch together. My daughter has a cat and brings her for a visit everyone in a while. Oz is the only one of my dogs that can tolerate the cat and they get along great. The others terrorize poor Shiloh (the cat).

Mom of Jato
11th November 2009, 03:47 AM
Cooper has the cutest, and sweetest face. You must be so proud! Your kitty is beautiful. I sure wish my cat would sit on the couch with the dogs. :( She won't even come downstairs anymore...she doesn't like them one bit.

lorebringer
11th November 2009, 08:56 AM
Cooper has such A sweet face - what a cutie! Binky is a stunner, beautiful looking cat!

Kiddo
11th November 2009, 12:21 PM
Oh your Cooper's beautiful! And so is Binky!

I love it that Cooper is copper, :), too cute!

~Dawn