• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

cooper and binky the cat

maguire

thought id upload some new pics of cooper he is getting big fast and introduce binky te cat :c*t: who seems to be getting a bit more accustomed to the new arrival. soo funny to watch them though cooper just loves the cat and wants to play with him all the time, binky just avoids him at all costs but i have to say he tolerates him well!! hope the link works :wggle:http://www.flickr.com/photos/jigsawland/sets/72157622778819312/

Gosh what a beautiful cat! Very unusual to see longer hair with those black and white markings. Cooper's so cute!

thank you, i rescued binky as akitten with his brother 3 years ago he was so tiny then and now that cooper has arrived binky seems sooo big!! he is a lovely cat and very gentle too :biggrin:

Cooper is just too cute. They do seem to be making friends. At least they can sit on the same couch together. My daughter has a cat and brings her for a visit everyone in a while. Oz is the only one of my dogs that can tolerate the cat and they get along great. The others terrorize poor Shiloh (the cat).

Cooper has the cutest, and sweetest face. You must be so proud! Your kitty is beautiful. I sure wish my cat would sit on the couch with the dogs. :( She won't even come downstairs anymore...she doesn't like them one bit.

Oh your Cooper's beautiful! And so is Binky!

I love it that Cooper is copper, :), too cute!

~Dawn

Back