PDA

View Full Version : Irish Cavalier Rescue Christmas cards

Karlin
11th November 2009, 11:52 PM
Ok here we go. These are heavy quality card and professional pics with cards designed by Mimi (our resident professional photographer!) on the board and printing arranged by Thelly (thanks once again so much for your efforts!).

Pack One (10 cards, five of each 2 designs):

http://board.cavaliertalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18&d=1227570290

http://board.cavaliertalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19&d=1227570300

or

Pack Two (10 cards, five of each 2 designs):

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3011/3056221815_958ea53efe.jpg

[/URL]http://board.cavaliertalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20&d=1227570308

They cost 6 euro a pack if collected from me; or 8 euro each including p&p in Ireland.

If you use PayPal you can pick the currency and if you are in the UK just choose euro and that will cover my postage there as well.

If you go to [url]www.paypal.com (http://board.cavaliertalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20&d=1227570308) you can put in karlin@indigo.ie for my account for rescue.

Karlin
11th November 2009, 11:56 PM
PS I will be in California the week of Thanksgiving so if people in the US want any cards I can mail from California then.

Cathy T
12th November 2009, 12:32 AM
PS I will be in California the week of Thanksgiving so if people in the US want any cards I can mail from California then.

Perfect!! I'll order and you can just send them when you're here.

pippa
12th November 2009, 12:40 AM
Can I lodge money into your rescue a/c and have them posted to me?

Karlin
12th November 2009, 01:31 AM
Sure, that's fine too. I can also leave cards to be collected at the front desk of the Irish Times if people are going to be in town.

Nicki
12th November 2009, 11:49 AM
Just to say that these cards are wonderful, I had some last year. They are excellent quality, and the photos are superb :D

Wagtails
12th November 2009, 12:51 PM
The cards look lovely again, Karlin. Have just used Paypal to send you some money for 1 pack of each type + a little extra.

Presumably you get my home address from Paypal - it's the first time I've used it in this way.

Many thanks and enjoy your Thanksgiving trip, Marie-Anne

Margaret C
12th November 2009, 02:14 PM
They are lovely cards.
Just sent my order by PayPal. Isn't all this Internet technology a wonderful thing?

Shelli
12th November 2009, 03:47 PM
Just ordered mine by paypal :biggrin:

I loved them last year and everyone I sent them to commented on the gorgeous doggies :)

Such a worthy cause too.

CavCross
12th November 2009, 09:44 PM
Can you bring some packs to DTI when your next up? I would love some packs and I'm sure the other girls would too, fill the car lol save you posting them all!

brid kenny
12th November 2009, 10:20 PM
Can you bring some packs to DTI when your next up? I would love some packs and I'm sure the other girls would too, fill the car lol save you posting them all!
That's a great idea. I'm there quite regularly.

Karlin
13th November 2009, 10:38 PM
Yeah, sure. I am packing them up this weekend and will drop up during the week.

Dublin
14th November 2009, 10:55 PM
Just gonna do the pay pal thing - can I have 1 pack2 please! they look fab!

Dublin
18th November 2009, 08:50 PM
Got my cards in yesterdays post - thanx a mill Karlin!;)

-leah-
19th November 2009, 03:42 PM
Hi Karlin,

I'd love to order some cards, is there anyway that i could pay you by laser?

Karlin
19th November 2009, 04:59 PM
No, don't have any merchant ability to take laser cards. I can take an irish bank cheque in euro, made out to Irish Cavalier Rescue, or a bank giro to that account:

Bank: Bank of Ireland, College Green branch
account: Irish Cavalier Rescue
number: 86741757
sort code: 90-00-17

Claire L
19th November 2009, 05:37 PM
I'd like to get two packs of cards please. What do I need to do? thanks :)

Karlin
19th November 2009, 06:10 PM
Info at start of thread. :thmbsup:

Claire L
19th November 2009, 06:17 PM
:oops: Thanks! I'll sort it now :)

Margaret C
20th November 2009, 11:27 PM
My cards arrived safely. Love the designs. Many thanks

jacies
20th November 2009, 11:51 PM
Not got mine yet, hope they are on the way:confused:

Karlin
21st November 2009, 02:17 AM
Yes realised a couple of order emails must be on my laptop and not desktop so know I have two I think to mail plus Claire's . :)

pippa
21st November 2009, 12:57 PM
Didn't get mine yet, but they are probably in the post? :)

Karlin
21st November 2009, 01:05 PM
Haven't had time to get back to the post office in the past three days but these will go out Monday.

Just as a caution -- if anyone else wants cards I am away from this Wednesday for a week in the US and will not be able to send out any cards at all so nothing will get mailed until the 2nd or so.

So if you want to order and get them mailed to you, do so now! :) I can also mail some from the US for any US orders.

In Ireland I am going to drop some cards to the Dog Training Ireland Centre in Blanch so they can be bought there, and also to Blanch Vet Hospital (Anicare). If I get time I will also drop to Glasnevin.

Unfortunately I have just had a couple of really busy work weeks involving a lot of half day meetings and this week, evening events almost every night.

Thus am behind on a lot of things... :eek: I'd hoped to get cards out to Bray Vet and Clontarf too but don't know if I will. Maybe the first week in December.

For anyone in Dublin: I also can leave cards to be collected at the security desk at the entrance to the Irish Times building on Tara Street.

Wagtails
22nd November 2009, 12:15 PM
My cards have now arrived safely, thank you. They are really super and I know a lot of people who will be very happy to receive them toocl*p

Karlin
24th November 2009, 02:42 PM
Have sent all the current orders so they should be arriving during the week.

There are also cards at the Blanchardstown Anicare vets, and at Dog Training Ireland's training/daycare centre.

Karlin
9th December 2009, 01:30 PM
Has everyone who ordered, received their packet of cards now? Any outstanding orders? I've been operating in jet lag mode compounded by almost a dozen rescue dogs needing to be sorted, so need reminding!! I THINK all have been sent.

Pauline I also have two of the old calendars to send to you. If anyone else wants a copy of the old calendar from 2009 I still have a few copies; just cover my postage and maybe a little donation (a few euro/pounds?) and I'd be happy!

pippa
9th December 2009, 02:26 PM
Got my cards and even have them sent now! I am very pleased they are beautiful :)

jacies
9th December 2009, 04:37 PM
Got mine too Karlin, sorry forgot to tell you. They are lovely, must just finish writing them now.

Karlin
9th December 2009, 10:29 PM
Ok great -- I do remember sending both of yours... :biggrin: -- just before I went away. Someone else asked about them but don't know if they ordered... so that's probably what is worrying me in the back of my mind.