• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Just found you!

angela j

Hi, only found this site by chance yesterday and had to join in.

I have a 4 year old blenheim male called Chester who is a real bundle of energy. Typical sweet natured cav, but a cheeky chappie who enjoys his cuddles as well as a good run in the woods or amongst the sea-weed on the beach. He's my 7th cav - all the rest have been girls. Have owned all colours except ruby (although I am working on that one !).

Looking forward to joining in with discussions.

Angela & Chester.

Newby too!

Hi , I just happened on this site too. I'm owned by Holly a Blenheim bitch 6 months old. She's a walking cuddle on 4 legs, who's dearest wish at the moment is to get into the dishwasher and lick all the things inside! She has discoverd the most amazing collection of things a dog should not chew in our back garden and is wondering what the strange dog thing is that lives next door and meows!

Looking forward to much joy and fun and reading all your posts.

Anne :w*w:

icon_welcomeYou will love this forum, it is very addictive, you will learn lots and get some really good tips! Would love to see some pictures!

thanks for all your welcome messages.....

Hi all, and thank for the welcome messages, it's lovely to feel surrounded by fellow cav addicts, even if it is over the net.

I've had some good news today from Many Tears rescue Wales, they've reserved a ex-breeding cav girl (5 yr old belnheim) for us- subject to home vetting - all being well should be able to collect her next sunday.

Angela :mexwav:

Back