• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A Brag

Brenda in SC

I have to brag on Rudy this morning.

We had dinner guests last night and he was the perfect gentleman. We were so proud of him. One of the reasons my husband was reluctant to get a dog is that within our circle of friends, nearly all have dogs. When you visit, the dogs take over. For a big guy, he can be really intimidated by a dog. I think it's more of an annoyance than anything else (some folks are just built that way - imagine that!)

Last night a couple that has two high strung small dogs were here for dinner. We set the pace early, kept Rudy calm and didn't allow him to jump on/aggravate the guests. He lost interest and wandered off to find a chew toy. When we all sat down to eat, he made a brief appearance (mainly to see if the guests would feed him I think) and then headed to his bed where he could keep an eye on the activities. I did have to make a few corrections before they left, but otherwise, he was great! It was a lovely evening and they were in love with him by the time they left.

Awww what a great boy! I bet your dinner guests were all envious that you have such a well behaved boy.

Having a well behaved dog is priceless!

Back