• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Home Alone

Brian M

Hi

No girls ,just Luke who is in his bedroom doing some homework and Dawn who is having an early bath and me upstairs just settling down on the bed getting ready to watch England v Argentina in Rugby Union and all quiet .They have all been dropped off at the groomers for a shampoo and set so will all be ready around 6.00 pm and I will be around £110.00 lighter ,but its every 8-10 weeks and she does do an excellant job so later on will try and get some pics up .
Also took the chance to pop to the shops and bought a Dyson Animal DC31 so will try that later ,I think its the model Karlin says is good for all those clingy Cavalier hairs .
Also have to report as of now the weather here is sunny ,no rain nor windy but it looks a bit breezy down along the channell coast .:):)

Brian, the rain that we have had here has been awful. My girls look as if they have been mud swimming. Bathing them is pointless until this wet weather calms down a bit. Consequently they are dirty, smelly and grotty!
I envy you your lovely clean, sweet smelling dogs and your bit of sunshine:p
I'm just off to clean up some of the mud that my two have very generously spread all over the kitchen and conservatory:v*cuum::v*cuum:

It's been very wet and windy here. I went shopping with my Dad today and the wind stopped us in our tracks. I'm just hoping the old fence blows down so I can get a new one!

Very wet and windy here too :mad:

Pauline, your insurance probably won't cover storm damage to fences...

Sounds like a nice quiet and cosy day. We have had horrendous rain and strong winds and some fencing has blown down yesterday, knew there was a problem and man was fixing it last week but weather too bad, now have had new panels damaged, not impressed. Jasper on the other hand loves the wind, and has been pulling us when out on walks and chasing leaves in the garden, we keep saying wish someone would tell him he has a heart problem. Christmas shopping tomorrow so hope the weather improves.

I know what you mean Justine, we are normally out on a Saturday but we decided to stay in because the weather has been so bad, but it seems like a very long day.

Ooh very nice, I am sure the dogs will look very pretty....

Terribly windy, and the sleet frightened Poppy.. she started barking at the front door.. hehe

I just got back from a very windy walk. We went to pick my daughter up from work but she is doing overtime until 7pm so we came home alone. That means I'm home alone too, AGAIN, I hate it! Dylan is on hunger strike so he's sulking under my seat oh and now he's snoring :rolleyes:

Back