• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My TREASURE Max

patsmax

Good evening to you all.
My name is Patricia on the forum my name is Patsmax. I found this lovely site tonight by chance or perhaps it was just meant to be.

After lighting the little candle that i do every Sat night since the 10th
of Oct 2009 the night i lost one of the GREATEST LOVES of my life
after fighting MVD for th past 2 years my darling died in front of me.
Max my gentle lovely boy i did verything to try to bring you back alas I has to accept you had crossed the bridge without saying goodbye.
Since that day I look for you everywhere at home. i have your ashes in my bedroom and look at them and cry. I long for you.

Your mamon.

Dear Patricia

I'm so sorry you have been through this tragedy- sadly this is the Cavaliers' only fault, they break your heart when they leave you.

In time this horrid raw pain eases, you will always carry a sadness with you, but also many happy memories of the wonderful times you shared together.

Max was lucky to have such a wonderful guardian, you obviously did everything you could, and he spared you from having to involve the vet at the end.

I hope one day that you will feel ready to share your life with another Cavalier, no-one will ever replace Max, but it will be a tribute to your lovely boy that you want to have another Cavalier.

Look after yourself, and when you feel ready, tell us some more about your life with Max.

I'm so pleased you've found us - many of us have been through this sadness so can empathise {I've recently lost three Cavaliers in a year :(:(}

It is always hard to loose a close companion. It seems so true that Cavies seem to pull your hart strings the most. Sorry for your great loss. May Max live in your fond memories always.

Hi and welcome,
I too have lost one of my girls in August to MVD, I understand how you are feeling not a day goes by without my calling the others Lady by mistake. they say time is a good healer :hug:

I'm so very sorry for your loss Patricia. Your post brought tears to my eyes. I can feel your pain and loss. I hope you will find comfort in this board and your fellow Cavalier lovers.

Thank you darling Cathy,

Happy to know that your sweethearts have a lovely mummy too.

Kiss them for me.

Patricia & Max XXXXXXX

Back