• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fitness Doggies

Thelly

Well! I decided to hire a treadmill to get a bit fit BUT here's what I found as I was setting it up...
4113494340_a34e26d732.jpg

Bailey and Ginger must really want to get in shape!!!

Oh my goodness, too precious!
I was thinking the same thing as Chloe92, Cavvy's love to be the center of attention!

~Dawn

Very nice!
They obviously adore their new doggybed:D.
How do they react when they see you using it?
Sins

Maybe they just don't like Winter walkies in the rain and would prefer the treadmill???

Just kidding - I don't believe in using these for dog exercise other than recovery from surgery...

Maybe they just don't like Winter walkies in the rain and would prefer the treadmill???

Just kidding - I don't believe in using these for dog exercise other than recovery from surgery...

I guess there must be a drive on to 'get fit' for Xmas?
here is how my 12 year-old B/T spent the morning...... note the hair!
Elspeth

Ha ha T - they obviously want to get in shape before their wild young friend Darcy arrives for Christmas! Must get in touch with his dates. Hope you are all well. A x

Back