• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

How much do you think Leo will weigh as an adult?

mckcomplex

Hello, everyone! I wrote a few months earlier because my Leo was small for his age (3 lbs at 10 weeks). At eighteen weeks, Leo is now 7.8 lbs. I've seen some calculators for age and weight and different formulas, but you guys are cavalier experts! How much do you think Leo will end up weighing? If it helps, he came from a litter of five.

Probably about twice the weight he is now. Sounds like he is catching up. :) But it is absolutely impossible to give you anything other than a very rough estimate. he could be less, he could end up 25lbs. Depends on average size of several generations on both sides and the genes he was dealt.

Thanks, Karlin. Leo's mom is about 18 lbs and his dad is 16 lbs, so I'm guessing he will weight somewhere between the two. I just wanted to see if anyone else had a cavy who weighed a similar amount at Leo's age and how he or she turned out!

Back