• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Can someone explain......

team bella

How a puppy can remove a sweater all be itself. I bought Jessie a lovely Muddy Paws sweater to keep her warm when I take her out and warm overnight in her crate. For three nights I have put it on her, and it fits very snug. It has a front section for her paws to go through and two rear leg straps. Also has a little polo neck. Well on each morning I go to get her out of the crate and she's not wearing it???:confused:
Now its not easy to get on so it can't be that easy for her to get it off, but it obviously is. Last night I didn't bother putting on her. Anyone else had that problem?? It is a lovely red perhaps she doesn't like the colour:)

That's so cute! Maybe you should have named her Houdini instead ;)

Well, if she's taking extra naps in the morning, maybe this will explain it. She's up half the night trying to get that sweater off.

I swear they make life so much better!

~Dawn

My dad has a dachshund and he had bought her a jumper, and like you he couldn't understand how she got out of it.

I was visiting and we managed to catch Gemma in action - she lay on the floor on her belly with her front legs stretched out then proceeded to wriggle backwards and eventually the jumper came off!! It was quite a funny sight watching it and it didn't take her too long getting out of it - she had had quite a bit of practice by then :rolleyes:

Jessie must not like the jumper so probably does what ever it takes to get out of it!!

I put my dog in a drying coat-- think form fitting but not tight. I went to take her towel and put it away, when I got back to her she had her back leg sticking out the neck hole. In less than two minutes she had gotten stuck rather badly-- I freaked out and cut it off of her.

I wouldn't leave a dog with any item of 'doggy' clothing on unattended. I don't even leave collars on mine - just in case they get them caught and then strangle themselves.

OK, it probably won't happen, but I prefer not to have that risk!

Back