• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Chalk one up for the Werewolf!

hbmama

Dottie loves to lie on the ottoman and watch tv with me, intently waiting for something, anything with 4 legs to trot by on the screen. As soon as she spies what she has been watching for, she is off the ottoman barking and trying to show the animal that she is big and brave and protecting her house and livingroom.:rolleyes:

Well, all that changed yesterday when a commercial for the new Twilight movie, "New Moon" came on. It started with the wolf trotting in the background, so, Dottie ran toward the tv as she always does. Before I could call her back, the scene changed to a close up of a big, scary, snarly, growling and drooling animal that looked right at her. :yikes She stopped in her tracks, squealed, turned around and literally flew through the air back into my lap until the big bad wolf was gone. :D

Dottie's jumping at any animal on the screen in the past has been so annoying that I usually just change the channel, even though I am enjoying the program! I had tried everything to get her to stop, until now.

Ever since the scary wolf showed up, she has not once barked or jumped up at the tv screen. She still watches with me, but is now a perfect little lady no matter what animal is on the screen. Hooray, bad habit cured by a werewolf! Who would have thought!

OMG Marianne....that is too funny!! I could just picture it! I'm going to need to see if I can find that commercial to "cure" my two :D

Back