http://www.cafepress.com/cavaliertalk

If in the UK:

http://www.cafepress.co.uk/cavaliertalk

Australia:

www.cafepress.com.au/cavaliertalk

Canada:

www.cafepress.ca/cavaliertalk

You can choose to pay in euro.

There's postage on top of the price but have kept it a bit below the recommended retail.

I will be getting the store into better shape, with more cavalier items, at the start of December.

There are some really great images in the calendars for this year. Next year we could perhaps think of doing one puppy and one adult calendar?

Postage is less for more than one item from the shop I believe!

Nicki
22nd November 2009, 05:16 PM
cl*pcl*pThat's fantastic Karlin, it looks brilliant - thank you for all the hard work in pulling the calendar together.

Thank you to everyone who submitted photos - and especially to everyone who voted for our photos :D

Let's sell as many of these calendars as possible so we raise lots and lots of money for the rescue :w**h**:

Love my Cavaliers
22nd November 2009, 05:41 PM
Just ordered one!!

renate
22nd November 2009, 05:55 PM
they look very nice!
but what is the difference? are there pictures of 'our' cavaliers in both?

Margaret C
22nd November 2009, 06:29 PM
Just ordered one

lady and amber
22nd November 2009, 07:21 PM
Just put my order in, Thanks Karlin.

Chuck
22nd November 2009, 07:29 PM
Thanks Karlin just got mine ordered.

Love my Cavaliers
22nd November 2009, 07:36 PM
Renate - if you go to the cafepress website you can look at the pictures for both calendars. I believe both are of "our" dogs and I knw that one of yours is in one of them (sorry can't remember which one). I'm sure you'll pick that one! :razz:

Karlin
22nd November 2009, 07:43 PM
There was some confusion on voting for some of the months, so for six, we had two winners -- so I split those between the calendar versions as that was the fairest way to distribute them (running two images per month doesn't really work as a layout). The other six months have the same. March to August are different on the two calendars; the other months and the front image are the same.

Next year I think we will do a puppy version and an adult version perhaps! :)

renate
22nd November 2009, 08:34 PM
thank you for info, bev and kalin.

on my pc i can't view the calendar pages. i would like to buy one calendar for myself and 2 as presents to friends.
naturally i would like to have the one with frida in it.

would someone who can view the pages please be so kind as to have a look and tell me wich one has frida and her 'slotmachine' in it?

:thnx:

Love my Cavaliers
22nd November 2009, 09:13 PM
Renate - you should buy version two. She is the centerfol;d for the month of July. And such a nice centerfold.

rosiesmum
22nd November 2009, 09:13 PM
would someone who can view the pages please be so kind as to have a look and tell me wich one has frida and her 'slotmachine' in it?

:thnx:

Frida and her slotmachine is in version 2.

Claire L
22nd November 2009, 09:48 PM
I just ordered mine too :D they both look wonderful :w*w:

Thanks to everyone involved in putting this calendar together cl*p

Rumor
22nd November 2009, 09:55 PM
I just ordered 5 calendars. :w*w:Guess what that hard to buy for person is getting for Christmas. :p Thank you to everyone for all their hard work!

pippa
22nd November 2009, 10:44 PM
Just ordered :) well done everyone involved!

renate
23rd November 2009, 07:40 AM
oh, thank you, bev and sarah!:D

i can't wait to see it....

Rumor
24th November 2009, 05:04 PM
:w**h**:My calendars were delivered today :w*w:that was fast. They are so pretty. Thank you again to everybody that worked so hard on these.

Brian M
30th November 2009, 02:14 PM
Hi

As Daisy is on one version and Poppy and Rosie on the other I will have to order some of each ,they are nice and a big THANK YOU to our people for their hard work in making them happen.:):thnku::thnku:

brid kenny
1st December 2009, 09:24 PM
I'm confused. How do you order them if you're in ireland?

Love my Cavaliers
2nd December 2009, 02:05 PM
Can't help you Brid, but my calendar came yesterday and it is gorgeous. Can't wait for January so I can put it up.

Charlifarley
2nd December 2009, 05:04 PM
Brid, I think you go to the Uk site.

Brian M
4th December 2009, 09:29 AM
Hi

Calendars ordered ,some of each for relatives ,home and office.:):):):)

*Pauline*
4th December 2009, 11:43 AM
How much of the money goes to Cavalier Rescue? I think they are rather pricy.

Sandrac
4th December 2009, 12:00 PM
How much of the money goes to Cavalier Rescue? I think they are rather pricy .

The postage was rather extortionate!

But mine arrived today and am really pleased - they are larger than last years and also show previous month and next month as well as current - which is handy for work.

Rumor
7th December 2009, 12:21 PM
How much of the money goes to Cavalier Rescue? I think they are rather pricy.

The price here in the States is comparable to what you pay at the book stores unless you wait until the 1st of the year when they are 1/2 price.

renate
7th December 2009, 01:23 PM
mine arrived saturday, and they are very nice!!

thank you, karlin:)

Margaret C
7th December 2009, 01:29 PM
Mine arrived safely, and I think it is great

pippa
7th December 2009, 01:39 PM
Mine arrived :) Really lovely calender!

*Pauline*
7th December 2009, 01:54 PM
May I just ask again, how much of the price goes to Cavalier Rescue? I had requests on another forum asking for calenders and I'd like to tell them what proportion of the price is donated to charity. Thanks.

Thelly
7th December 2009, 03:02 PM
Got mine this morning. Well done Karlin they are fab cl*p

Brian M
22nd December 2009, 04:36 PM
Hi

My calendars came this morning and are beautiful but as we were out Royal Mail left a card for me to collect and pay a fee of 13.09 which I paid when I picked them up .So just checking now what the fee was for and the note on the box says 5.09 for VAT and 8.00 for Royal Mail Handling charge so with the charge from Cafe Press of 47.50 that makes a total 60.59 for the three or 20.20 each .I hope most of that goes to Karlins fund .

*Pauline*
22nd December 2009, 09:10 PM
Hi

My calendars came this morning and are beautiful but as we were out Royal Mail left a card for me to collect and pay a fee of 13.09 which I paid when I picked them up .So just checking now what the fee was for and the note on the box says 5.09 for VAT and 8.00 for Royal Mail Handling charge so with the charge from Cafe Press of 47.50 that makes a total 60.59 for the three or 20.20 each .I hope most of that goes to Karlins fund .

:eek: Oh my goodness, outrageous. :mad:

Karlin
22nd December 2009, 09:20 PM
They should have just been ordered from the UK, with VAT covered.

www.cafepress.co.uk

Don't understand why there would be an additional VAT charge. I thought if you choose a currency it automatically also redirects you to the correct Cafepress shop?

I'd email Cafepress. Your receipt should indicate that VAT was paid.

Karlin
22nd December 2009, 09:22 PM
I just looked on the homepage for the UK site: it states clearly on the right that VAT is included. I'd return to Royal Mail with a printout of your receipt and the homepage.

*Pauline*
22nd December 2009, 09:27 PM
I ordered on the UK site (5 shipping) but my it was sent from America.

Karlin
22nd December 2009, 11:52 PM
Maybe because of where it was shipped from, they thought VAT wasn't paid.

Brian, this is definitely unwarranted. This is what the site says:

Duties and Taxes:

For Standard and Express shipping, duties and VAT are included in your checkout price

Your items may arrive in different shipments. Depending on the type, quantity and weight of items in your order, we may pack and ship them in different packages to ensure they arrive on time and undamaged. You will never be charged more for shipping and handling than what appears at checkout.

Brian M
23rd December 2009, 12:33 PM
Hi Karlin

I only posted for others to take note ,I would have paid whatever but I shall raise it with the Post Office and if fees are returrned to me will pass them to one of our charities ,better for our Cavaliers than H M Gov or R Mail.:)