• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Calendars ready

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
If you are in the US you can see the two choices at:

http://www.cafepress.com/cavaliertalk

If in the UK:

http://www.cafepress.co.uk/cavaliertalk

Australia:

www.cafepress.com.au/cavaliertalk

Canada:

www.cafepress.ca/cavaliertalk

You can choose to pay in euro.

There's postage on top of the price but have kept it a bit below the recommended retail.

I will be getting the store into better shape, with more cavalier items, at the start of December.

There are some really great images in the calendars for this year. Next year we could perhaps think of doing one puppy and one adult calendar?

Postage is less for more than one item from the shop I believe!

cl*pcl*pThat's fantastic Karlin, it looks brilliant - thank you for all the hard work in pulling the calendar together.

Thank you to everyone who submitted photos - and especially to everyone who voted for our photos :D

Let's sell as many of these calendars as possible so we raise lots and lots of money for the rescue :w**h**:

they look very nice!
but what is the difference? are there pictures of 'our' cavaliers in both?

Renate - if you go to the cafepress website you can look at the pictures for both calendars. I believe both are of "our" dogs and I knw that one of yours is in one of them (sorry can't remember which one). I'm sure you'll pick that one! :razz:

There was some confusion on voting for some of the months, so for six, we had two winners -- so I split those between the calendar versions as that was the fairest way to distribute them (running two images per month doesn't really work as a layout). The other six months have the same. March to August are different on the two calendars; the other months and the front image are the same.

Next year I think we will do a puppy version and an adult version perhaps! :)

thank you for info, bev and kalin.

on my pc i can't view the calendar pages. i would like to buy one calendar for myself and 2 as presents to friends.
naturally i would like to have the one with frida in it.

would someone who can view the pages please be so kind as to have a look and tell me wich one has frida and her 'slotmachine' in it?

:thnx:

I just ordered mine too :D they both look wonderful :w*w:

Thanks to everyone involved in putting this calendar together cl*p

I just ordered 5 calendars. :w*w:Guess what that hard to buy for person is getting for Christmas. :p Thank you to everyone for all their hard work!

:w**h**:My calendars were delivered today :w*w:that was fast. They are so pretty. Thank you again to everybody that worked so hard on these.

Hi

As Daisy is on one version and Poppy and Rosie on the other I will have to order some of each ,they are nice and a big THANK YOU to our people for their hard work in making them happen.:):thnku::thnku:

Back