• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Why is it....

vgaffney83

that all day while my husband is home with Lucky and I'm away at work, Lucky sleeps. The second I walk in the door he's up and playing with his bone or his baby, or running around with a ton of energy. If I leave again he's right back on his bed snoring away. Does this behavior have something to do with our rolls in the family??

He's probably excited to see you. He sounds like he's in a routine of sleep during the day and wants some stimulation which he may associate with you. Mine sleep during the day alone and when I return they are full of beans. A walk and some play time and they're asleep again.

that all day while my husband is home with Lucky and I'm away at work, Lucky sleeps. The second I walk in the door he's up and playing with his bone or his baby, or running around with a ton of energy. If I leave again he's right back on his bed snoring away. Does this behavior have something to do with our rolls in the family??

Lucky has worked out you are clever enough to be worth training as a playmate cl*p

He has probably decided that a mere man is not bright enough to bother with. :sl*p:

Back