• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Million Dollar Winner

Good luck today MOMO and Happy Thanksgiving to all our American CT members, hope you all enjoy a great day :rah::*nana:b*n*n*:lotsaluv::hug:

Dr Papidies won :(.

Well done to Momo for reaching the finals. In our eyes, you are the clear winner:l*v:

Momo, you're our winner :l*v:.

Dogs in need still won-a little differently-but won.
The winner's owner says:
If we are lucky enough to win The Cutest Dog Competition we are going to donate half a million dollars to the Dumb Friends League and half a million dollars to the Max Fund Animal Shelter because thousands of pet owners have been forced to surrender their animals at shelters as they can't afford to care for them."

Boo hoo....I was really rooting for MoMo. But to have reached the final 4 is incredible! And so glad to hear dogs will still benefit from a win.

Thank you, everybody!!

Thank you SOOOO much everyone for voting and cheering for MoMo!! Of course we're disappointed, but we congratulate Dr. Papidies; and his owner is donating 100% to their local shelters. Also, we've had multiple people already contact me saying that they wanted to donate to our charities anyway.

And also, one really sweet thing that happened is that because of this competition, a Cavalier Rescue volunteer (who I only know because she found me on facebook) contacted me to see if I knew anyone who could help transfer a new rescue puppy (whose owners had lost their jobs and house because of the economy and couldn't keep her) from Birmingham, AL to New Orleans. Long story short, I did know someone! - my mom was driving down to New Orleans that very week! And after "fostering" little Gracie for two nights, Mom and Dad fell in love with her (as did our whole family) and needless to say, Gracie's now a "McCool"! :) And my parents are going to be Cavalier Rescue Foster Parents now.

That's just one little story. I'm definitely wanting to continue volunteering and raising awareness for these wonderful causes! I'll keep you all posted with any further updates :).

Again, thank you all so very very much!!
Cara and MoMo

That's so neat to read Cara. Glad MoMo has opened some new doors for you. He'll always be a winner in my book.

Back