• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Anyone in the Sacramento/Davis area? (cardio recommendation)

LisaT

I'm looking for a recommendation for a cardiologist. Mine seems to have gone MIA. I've seen the list of cardios in the area, but would like a personal recommendation, if I can find one.

I'd think anyone via the UCD Vet School would be good. Or try contacting the CKCSC or ACKCSC if no one has any personal recommendations? :) I seem to recall there was a woman being recommended in the region but that was some time back and don't recall names.

I'd think anyone via the UCD Vet School would be good. Or try contacting the CKCSC or ACKCSC if no one has any personal recommendations? :) I seem to recall there was a woman being recommended in the region but that was some time back and don't recall names.

Thank you Karlin.

I think the woman was probably the one that I was using. She had some sort of emergency months ago, no longer answers her emails, phone is disconnected. Since she was the one my vet also used, my vet doesn't have one at UCD that she knows.

If anyone is reading, my choice is between a cardio named John Reed, on the other side of town, or taking my chance with any of the UCD cardios. I am going to call UCD this week and see how long it will take to get an appointment.

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it :)

Back