• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Season's Greetings

Nicki

It's nearly that time of year again...

This thread is open for everyone to post, either a simple message, poems, photos or whatever you would like to share.

However at this special time of year we would like everyone to think about Irish Cavalier Rescue {run by Karlin, who also owns and manages the forum, and is rescuing 50 - 70 Cavaliers a year}; and The Syringomyelia Cavalier Collection Scheme run by Margaret Carter - more info here http://board.cavaliertalk.com/showth...lection+scheme
This is an important research project....see http://www.veterinary-neurologist.co.uk/

We are therefore asking for donations to one {or both!} of these in exchange for posting on the thread. This would be a very special way to perhaps remember loved ones {human and animal} whom are no longer with us.

Irish Cavalier Rescue
please donate either by Paypal [email protected]
or by bank transfer to the Cavalier Rescue account at Bank of Ireland, 2 College Green, Dublin 2;
sort code 90-00-17 and account number, 86741757.

The Syringomyelia Cavalier Collection Scheme
please donate either by PayPal https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/we...ry_lang.x=true.
Entering the following email address at the PayPal site will bring up the 'SM DNA Fund' account: [email protected]. Donations can be made in several currencies using a credit card or PayPal funds.

Please PM Margaret C with the date and amount, so that the money can allocated for the SM Collection Project.

Alternatively you can make a cheque out to 'SM DNA Fund' & send it to Margaret, please PM her for the address.

:thnku::thnku::thnku::thnku::thnku: your generosity is much appreciated cl*pcl*pcl*pcl*pcl*p

I would like to wish everyone on the board a very Happy Christmas and a happy, healthy and successful New Year.

Our precious Rupert

Rupert-Christmas-28Oct2006-188.jpg

Our thanks to everyone who contributes to the board and makes it such a wonderful place to visit, for sharing your knowledge and friendship. Also many thanks to those who assist in rescue work, wherever you are in the World; and a huge thank you to everyone who has supported the health research. cl*pcl*pcl*p

Thinking at this special time of year of those no longer with us - most especially Cruz, Rupert, Kyla, Peaches, Fillipa and Izzy {Cavaliers}; also all our other animal companions who honoured us with their companionship. You are all in our thoughts and hearts.

Our thoughts are with those serving abroad - and of those who will not be returning :(; also with their families and friends.

At this time please also remember those less fortunate - rescues are always grateful for items your dogs are no longer using - especially leads, collars, bedding, bowls, useable toys etc

I hope we are allowed to comment, because they are both wonderful.......
Handsome Old Man and what a Beautiful Little Girl

I wonder if Grumpy William will let me wrap fairy lights round him? icon_nwunsure

The picture i got was off google, its not my dog, my dog is a boy and he wouldnt let me take a picture of him with tinsle e.t.c lol

Hi Nicki

I am right in thinking that to be eligible to post a Xmas greeting here one should also be prepared to make a donation to either Karlins or Margarets Cavalier Charities or ideally both charities.:)

Preferably Brian but obviously we are not forcing people - we won't be sending round the heavy mob if people don't donate LOL

It is to raise money for both worthwhile causes but if people are not able to donate then they are still welcome to post - and we will appreciate their good wishes just as much :thnx:

4163512776_1465d0cf06.jpg

My cavalier boys, not amused at the idea of putting up Christmas decorations.

I got so carried away with working out how to put text on the photo that I put the names in the wrong order,:oops: Tommy is the blenheim.

Seasons Greetings and thank you to everyone on this forum for their support. This is a great community of cavalier lovers.

These are all lovely photos that you are putting on this thread, the idea of which is to send Season's Greetings to each other, while at the same time raising money for Karlin's Irish rescue and Margaret's SM collection scheme.

But I've noticed lots of gorgeous Christmassy photos appearing on other threads too in the past few days.

Can anyone be tempted to put them on here for a donation to two such good causes (and so close to our CT hearts?)
FriendsarethebestpartofChristmas.gif

CaraMinnieChristmascard.jpg

A CHRISTMAS BLESSING

MAY LOVE
be the Angel
that watches over you.

MAY JOY
be your very best friend.
MAY WONDER
always find it's way
to your doorstep . . .

MAY THE BLESSINGS
of the Season
touch your heart
and fill your soul.

Merry Christmas everyone.......

4182107206_20f6de51f5.jpg

May you have the gladness of Christmas
which is hope;
The spirit of Christmas
which is peace;
The heart of Christmas
which is love.

4182107440_373de44115.jpg

Merry Christmas

OOOh I love all these! The cats in a row made me laugh out loud! I am cheating with my premade card :)lol:) and adding:

3056221815_958ea53efe.jpg

Lily, Jaspar, Leo and Lucy!

With a donation to the cavalier collection scheme!

A Merry Christmas too from Tansy, and from Pippa, Jessie, Ambrose and Quincy the cats!:c*t::c*t::c*t::c*t:

Hi

Dawn ,Luke and I plus Poppy,Daisy,Rosie and Lily wish all members a Very
Happy Christmas and New Year ,and especially to Karlin a BIG THANK YOU for your work and skill in providing this platform which cultures happiness and friends and of course all our resident experts like Margaret ,Nicki ,Carol ,Bet ,Flo ,Sins, Mark and our many friends across the water who all rally round if any of us report an illness to our furbabies and not forgetting tupup who has been greatly missed by all .

4190182774_60e5d70f4d_b.jpg

And the girls have clubbed together so a donation to Karlins fund and Margarets fund both on the way

4191227296_c73dea72a8_b.jpg

Last edited:
Season's Greeting.

I don't have a Photo of Suzy Woozy, but could I just wish you all a Very Happy time over Christmas and All the Very Best for 2010,AND LANG MAY YOUR LUM REEK.

There's a good Scot's Phrase for you .

I can't let this message go Past with-out Thanking You All for making me so Welcome on the List, I know I was a BESOM ( Another Scot's Word)in the early Days with what I was saying, Hopefully now I am forgiven.

:)Hi Bet:)

You a cracker ,I wish there were many more of you with your knowledge and tenacity for all things good for our Cavaliers.

Best Wishes and Happy Xmas and New Year.
:):):):)

I will make a donation to the Cavalier Scheme and Karlins Rescue. My contribution next year will be two cards designed for Christmas next year, proceeds will go to the Cavalier Campaign. I am also having made some head rest/cushions which I will post you pictures as soon as they are ready. I am disappointed, I was hoping to have everything to show you before Christmas.
I would like to say thank you to everyone for all the support and advice they given me.
I am showing: Two Designs, then insert, then Back!
4194256557_2a92a2debd.jpg
4194218103_18e10aca1f.jpg

4193388010_b621ff2c9b.jpg

4194276767_eb4375006d.jpg

WOW they are fabulous Tania, thank you so much :D

Count me in for some cards for next year!!!

Thank you to everyone who has posted - don't forget we are happy for any greetings, messages etc, you don't need to post a photo.

Back