• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

More Cavalier Items on eBay.

Margaret C

It is that time of year.
I'm fundraising for the SM Cavalier Collection Scheme again.

I have been given a lot of cavalier items which I am gradually putting on eBay.:*bay:

There is some Christmas paper & Christmas cards for the ruby cavalier lovers among us.

Some of the items are a bit quirky, a tissue box cover and a funny little sticker among them.:lpy:

I will be putting more items, including another of the cavalier puppies fleece blankets and some more dog bedding, as and when I get time.

There will be an item that is just what Brian needs going on tomorrow.icon_whistling

Especially for Brian

Added today :)

!BgPkkjwBGk~$(KGrHqMH-D8Er2S64jdKBLEnQm6KMQ~~_0.JPG
Brass Plate 'Beware of The Dogs' - 290375546331

Ooooh! I would like to look at your items. What is the name of your shop? Or is there a seller's name I can look up?

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/montyannadj75/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Desrae if you click on the above link, that will take you through to Margaret's items - Margaret has done a fantastic job selling items to raise funds for this project...

Just a reminder to everyone that you can join in too - sell an item on E-bay and donate the proceeds - so keep hold of those unwanted Christmas presents to sell in the New Year icon_whistling

It doesn't have to be dog related items, it can be anything, and if you put it in the shop-a-holics section here, that will generate even more interest cl*p

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/montyannadj75/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Desrae if you click on the above link, that will take you through to Margaret's items - Margaret has done a fantastic job selling items to raise funds for this project...

Just a reminder to everyone that you can join in too - sell an item on E-bay and donate the proceeds - so keep hold of those unwanted Christmas presents to sell in the New Year icon_whistling

It doesn't have to be dog related items, it can be anything, and if you put it in the shop-a-holics section here, that will generate even more interest cl*p

Thank you Nicky.:thnku:

I have just added a few things including two dog duvets & a DVD of Clare Rusbridge's 2005 SM Seminar.

I have two dog coats to photograph :snap: which I think will be too small for my Cavalier Boys, I may have to get my largest Chin, Tyson, ( the name is a joke ) to act as model. :cool:

Well there couldn't be a more handsome model :D Tyson is just gorgeous :l*v:

The duvets are lovely...I hope I've been really good this year because my list for Father Christmas is getting longer and longer :*nana:

4151483386_8587983d00.jpg
Well there couldn't be a more handsome model :D Tyson is just gorgeous :l*v:

Here is Tyson swamped by the coat he is modelling. He looks like a new boy on his first day at school.

It fits my blenheim boy, so I will get Tommy Tuppence to model it tomorrow.

Tyson is on eBay modelling another, smaller, coat and there is also a rather unusual and attractive engraved handbag mirror.

Tyson is stunning! what a very, very special breed the Japanese chin is - completely adorable :l*v:

Margaret, I've been given the offer of quite a few small diaries (some with Cav pups on the cover) so I was wondering if you might like them for your e-bay page?

Only thing is I need to know by about 2 pm today (Friday 4th December) so I can collect them from the person concerned.

Will PM and email you as well. Cheers, Marie-Anne

Oh get them anyway and if margaret doenst want them (im sure she will) I will put them on ebay and forward the money to margaret. di

Hi Margaret

Do I presume its the notes with a foursome on ,if so I have bid a figure I think I should win with and if I do on this occasion I would like them but when you send the invoice if its not automatic I would like to pay a bit more than my winning bid (thats confidence for you ) and their are some gorgeous items ,I am thinking of poss trying to collect all the year books .:)

Hi Margaret

Do I presume its the notes with a foursome on ,if so I have bid a figure I think I should win with and if I do on this occasion I would like them but when you send the invoice if its not automatic I would like to pay a bit more than my winning bid (thats confidence for you ) and their are some gorgeous items ,I am thinking of poss trying to collect all the year books .:)

Forgive me Brian,

You had been posting about Dawdling Daisy and your other Flower Girls, who all obviously have you firmly under their little paws, so I was making a joke about the 'Beware Of The Dogs' brass plate.

I know that there really is not one cavalier in the world that needs such a sign put up about them.

Back