PDA

View Full Version : More Cavalier Items on eBay.

Margaret C
28th November 2009, 11:40 PM
It is that time of year.
I'm fundraising for the SM Cavalier Collection Scheme again.

I have been given a lot of cavalier items which I am gradually putting on eBay.:*bay:

There is some Christmas paper & Christmas cards for the ruby cavalier lovers among us.

Some of the items are a bit quirky, a tissue box cover and a funny little sticker among them.:lpy:

I will be putting more items, including another of the cavalier puppies fleece blankets and some more dog bedding, as and when I get time.

There will be an item that is just what Brian needs going on tomorrow.icon_whistling

Margaret C
29th November 2009, 01:51 PM
Added today :)

http://i.ebayimg.com/17/!BgPkkjwBGk~$(KGrHqMH-D8Er2S64jdKBLEnQm6KMQ~~_0.JPG Brass Plate 'Beware of The Dogs' (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290375546331) - 290375546331

Nicki
29th November 2009, 02:43 PM
Some lovely items here folks - don't forget the Christmas cards either :D

Desrae
29th November 2009, 07:45 PM
Ooooh! I would like to look at your items. What is the name of your shop? Or is there a seller's name I can look up?

Nicki
29th November 2009, 08:47 PM
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/montyannadj75/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Desrae if you click on the above link, that will take you through to Margaret's items - Margaret has done a fantastic job selling items to raise funds for this project...

Just a reminder to everyone that you can join in too - sell an item on E-bay and donate the proceeds - so keep hold of those unwanted Christmas presents to sell in the New Year icon_whistling

It doesn't have to be dog related items, it can be anything, and if you put it in the shop-a-holics section here, that will generate even more interest cl*p

Margaret C
30th November 2009, 10:55 PM
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/montyannadj75/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Desrae if you click on the above link, that will take you through to Margaret's items - Margaret has done a fantastic job selling items to raise funds for this project...

Just a reminder to everyone that you can join in too - sell an item on E-bay and donate the proceeds - so keep hold of those unwanted Christmas presents to sell in the New Year icon_whistling

It doesn't have to be dog related items, it can be anything, and if you put it in the shop-a-holics section here, that will generate even more interest cl*p

Thank you Nicky.:thnku:

I have just added a few things including two dog duvets & a DVD of Clare Rusbridge's 2005 SM Seminar.

I have two dog coats to photograph :snap: which I think will be too small for my Cavalier Boys, I may have to get my largest Chin, Tyson, ( the name is a joke ) to act as model. :cool:

Nicki
1st December 2009, 05:27 PM
Well there couldn't be a more handsome model :D Tyson is just gorgeous :l*v:

The duvets are lovely...I hope I've been really good this year because my list for Father Christmas is getting longer and longer :*nana:

Margaret C
1st December 2009, 10:35 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2781/4151483386_8587983d00.jpg
Well there couldn't be a more handsome model :D Tyson is just gorgeous :l*v:

Here is Tyson swamped by the coat he is modelling. He looks like a new boy on his first day at school.

It fits my blenheim boy, so I will get Tommy Tuppence to model it tomorrow.

Tyson is on eBay modelling another, smaller, coat and there is also a rather unusual and attractive engraved handbag mirror.

Clairelou
1st December 2009, 11:12 PM
Tyson is stunning! what a very, very special breed the Japanese chin is - completely adorable :l*v:

Wagtails
4th December 2009, 09:29 AM
Margaret, I've been given the offer of quite a few small diaries (some with Cav pups on the cover) so I was wondering if you might like them for your e-bay page?

Only thing is I need to know by about 2 pm today (Friday 4th December) so I can collect them from the person concerned.

Will PM and email you as well. Cheers, Marie-Anne

harleyfarley
4th December 2009, 11:09 AM
Oh get them anyway and if margaret doenst want them (im sure she will) I will put them on ebay and forward the money to margaret. di

Brian M
4th December 2009, 12:06 PM
Hi Margaret

Do I presume its the notes with a foursome on ,if so I have bid a figure I think I should win with and if I do on this occasion I would like them but when you send the invoice if its not automatic I would like to pay a bit more than my winning bid (thats confidence for you ) and their are some gorgeous items ,I am thinking of poss trying to collect all the year books .:)

Margaret C
4th December 2009, 08:52 PM
Hi Margaret

Do I presume its the notes with a foursome on ,if so I have bid a figure I think I should win with and if I do on this occasion I would like them but when you send the invoice if its not automatic I would like to pay a bit more than my winning bid (thats confidence for you ) and their are some gorgeous items ,I am thinking of poss trying to collect all the year books .:)

Forgive me Brian,

You had been posting about Dawdling Daisy and your other Flower Girls, who all obviously have you firmly under their little paws, so I was making a joke about the 'Beware Of The Dogs' brass plate.

I know that there really is not one cavalier in the world that needs such a sign put up about them.