• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

fly-away fur.....

jld

Yikes....what can I do about Dixie's fly-away fur? Anyone have a recommendation for good products that would help tame her fur? It seems like since we have had the furnace on, her fur is sooo fly-away. She eats a very good diet and takes a fish oil capsule, but still fly-away, fly away...... Thanks for any recommendation. Judy and Dixie

All i can say,if its that annoying,hoover every day.Not much else you can do.They are very furry...

Do you mean she is shedding a lot, or do you mean her hair always looks a mess :D
No matter how often I brush my two lads, they're always having a bad hair day!
If its the amount of tumbleweed you are getting, the only suggestion I have is lots of brushing.

What I was trying to say is that her fur is just messy and doesn't lay down. I think I need a good conditioner, or moisturizer, and just wondered if anyone could recommend a product that might help ?

You could try a human leave-in conditioner or de-tangler, just apply to damp hair and leave. Found this good for Chaos.

Back