• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Silly Tilly!

Devilica

Tilly went in to wake my daughter yesterday morning not knowing that she had got feathery fairy lights in her bedroom now. Well this set Tilly off growling at them and being very much a scaredy cat. she did finally get close enough to realise they werent so bad!

Sorry about the poor picture quality.

IMG_3608.jpg

Then after her bath this morning my daughter got the grooming table out to give her a once over.... this is how spoilt Tilly is...

IMG_3619.jpg

She is such a little charactar although medicated up to eyeballs on gabapentin and frusemide 3 times a day. We are just getting to the point where she can no longer wear her collar at all which isnt the end of the world.. decided to put her name tag on the harness instead and just be extra careful that she never gets out by accident.

Oh she's precious!! And that side-view silhouette of her looking at the lights, I don't think it's poor picture quality at all, I actually like it! It's soft, the colors are warm and comforting, very nice!!!

~Dawn

Lovely photos. Just wish I could get Chaos to lie like that to be groomed, she never lies like that and hates to be touched. Her fur got so bad underneath that I had to get a groomer friend to come round and shave her all off on her tummy but at least I was able to keep the rest long.

Lovely photos, I have pink silk roses with fairy lights in them round my bed. We do the same as you with the name tag on the harness.

Back