• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Its a Girl!!

SamT

Hi All,
Kate Rose was born on Sunday 29th November at 06.18 weighing 7lbs 7oz. We are all doing well. The dogs are very curious about her!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Wonderful news - congratulations she is beautiful :)

now do I tell you all about teenage daughters .. or is that just too cruel icon_devil

Wonderful news - congratulations she is beautiful :)

now do I tell you all about teenage daughters .. or is that just too cruel icon_devil

No, that really would be unkind..........And they do improve when they get to twenty ( or there about )

Sam T,

:rah: Congratulations, Kate Rose is beautiful.cl*p

I hope you are being spoiled rotten :flwr: for being such a clever Mum.

Many congratulations on your beautiful new daughter and hope to see more photos of her and your dogs ;)

Newbornbabyactivity.jpg

Great card!! :rotfl:

Congrats Emma! She is beautiful and what a lovely set of pictures. :)

Congratulations on your beautiful little girl.She gorgeous.
And I don't need to hear about teenage daughters either,I'm suddenly turning grey...
Of course your little girl will be a sweet angel all her life.
Sins

Congratulations on the birth of Kate Rose.;) Just seeing her makes me want that baby smell and the feel of her sleeping on your shoulder AHHHHHH
She is a beautiful little girl. Hope you get some sleep in the coming weeks. :D

Back