• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A big thanks to Claire L and Derry

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
For Excellence in Transporting and going beyond the call of duty on behalf of several cavaliers. :drivecar:

:mexwav::mexwav:

They have really made a big difference in helping with several cavaliers who needed to get from A to B in a week when I have not been able to do this. At the moment, I have so many dogs needing to be sorted to new homes and have had to hit the ground running on return from the US and help in doing this sort of thing means a lot to me. I know they got stuck in traffic and have suffered other headaches in moving dogs around for me. :flwr:

Also a big thanks to fosters Sins, Ste and Charlifarley and offers from others whose services maybe needed!! (Su being first up I think today!!)

:rah::rah::rah:Well done to everyone who has helped, it's much appreciated - you are all stars :D

Well done guys...you really all deserve so much praise and not forgetting KARLIN of course!

You guys are all amazing!! I am continually awed by the amount of good done from such a small group of people. We have rescue groups here with tons of people....and meanwhile, across the pond, we've got one woman coordinating a bunch of average joe people who just want to help. And look at what you all are able to accomplish! You guys continue to knock my socks off!

:rah::rah:
You are a wonderful group of very caring people! Like the story of the man and the starfish, one dog at a time.
:rah::rah:
J.

Claire and Derry have been especially kind in doing last minute transport of quite long distances-- they also got stuck in horrendous traffic yesterday with one dog and then made a detour all the way up to Kilcock today when everything was all a bit (too!) last minute thanks to my confusion over when people would be where. :sl*p:

Thanks Su for jumping in and taking Lola; Sins for having got her all ready and sorted the past couple of weeks, and for Aquaceri who is taking the little B&T and Charlifarley who has Cassie (and Desrae who cared for her, and Justine who had her first..). Now hope this week to get Cassie and Lola to new homes; plus two other cavaliers I haven't even had time to list, one of which is with Ste, and one went to his new home yesterday with a lovely man who gave a marvelous home to one of the oldest dogs I ever had come into rescue :flwr: and was ready for a new boy. Two more coming in shortly... and two heading across the country to Julie.

Cavaliers going in all directions this week! :drivecar:

plus two other cavaliers I haven't even had time to list, one of which is with Ste,

And may I say she's a dream of a dog, she has settled in very well already, is cat friendly, dog friendly, people friendly, doesn't mind going out in the rain to pee (hopefully that rubs off on Jasmine :D), she's an all round nice little girl :)

Great! She will likely be going to a home with a cavalier, an older cat, and a couple of kids... :)

We were very happy to help out and especially as I got a cuddle and a kiss from this beauty......
Lola.jpg

and I got to meet Sins and her hubby and Sue :D

Lolaaaaaaaaa!!!:D
I hated turning and walking away from her....it's a horrid feeling BUT she was in safe hands and hopefully will be making someone very happy over the weekend.It was great to meet you and Derry.Hope the weather is better than what we came home to.Sins

Brilliant news karlin, i wish i lived nearer and could help out someway, so many people love harley im sure i could rehome several cavs. di

And may I say she's a dream of a dog, she has settled in very well already, is cat friendly, dog friendly, people friendly, doesn't mind going out in the rain to pee (hopefully that rubs off on Jasmine :D), she's an all round nice little girl :)

She really is a little sweetheart. I got lots of licks and kisses from her yesterday.

Sure you wouldn't like to squeeze one more in Ste icon_whistling

Back