• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi from Limerick

Hi all :)

I'm Michelle from Limerick, married with one dog, a 3 year old black and tan German shepherd named Jake. I also have a green cheek conure (parrot) called Jess :D

I have been reading information here and researching Cavaliers for a few months now, and thought it best I introduce myself :D

I am hoping at some time in the future to get a male black and tan cavalier. My aunt had one a few years back and me and my husband fell in love with her. Unfortunately since then she has passed on. We also have another friend who has one and I love his personality too.

I hope to continue learning about the breed and then find a great breeder over here.

Nice to meet you all :)

icon_welcome
You'll certainly learn a lot about Cavaliers from this place! Looking forward to seeing you around...

Welcome, you will learn a lot from people here, if you can't find what you are looking for just ask, someone is always ready to help. icon_welcome

Welcome, icon_welcome. You'll find we've had a rash of B&Ts arrive on the board of late; seems to be the colour of the moment! :lol:

Yeah, me too, and the tri, and the ruby, and the blenheim :biggrin::biggrin:
Welcome, hope you get your dog soon.

Welcome! I agree with Charlifarley, I love rubies, and B&Ts and Blenheims and Tricolours.

After that I'm not fussy :p

Nick

Back