• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy Gotcha Day Misty!

murphy's mum

Well, it was a year ago today that our little princess Misty strolled into our lives. And what a year it's been :D

We've been to the vets more times than I can count, she's had two major operations, one on her eyes, and one after swallowing a peach stone. She frequently rolls in fox poo:yuk:, she burps in your face after eating, and she chases the poor cat around the house just because she can:lol:

She eats dead things if I'm not quick enough to pick them up first, she bullies Murphy off of my lap all the time by sitting on him, and she turns a "deaf ear" like I've never seen:rolleyes:

I don't know what we all did before Misty arrived, she's made our lives complete:l*v: She's no angel that's for sure, but I wouldn't change a single thing about her. She's grown from quite a shy little thing, to someone to barks like crazy at any man or beast that dares to walk past her front gate, and god help anyone see she's while she's in the car.

She gives the best hugs when you get home, her paws wrap right around your neck, while she nibbles and kisses your ears. When she comes upstairs in the morning, she settles down with her head on my pillow and snuggles in.

We're blessed to have her, and even though Murphy thinks she's a pain at times, he's really glad she's here to be his pal.

mist1-1.jpg

P5280034.jpg

P6090037.jpg

:jmp2::hppybdy::jmp2:

:lotsaluv: Happy Gotcha day MISTY :lotsaluv:

A lovely tribute to a beautiful girl :mexwav:

May she enrich your life for many years to come :)

Hope you had a lovely day and your mum spoiled you rotten. What a lovely story. ( I remember the peach stone)

I remembered it was Misty's gotcha day and was going to post later :):).

Congratulations to you all on the anniversary of adopting "Lady", which was apparently her previous name.

"Lady" is probably the least appropriate name I can think of for Misty The Minx. I know she's a handful and not blessed with good luck, but I can imagine how you couldn't be without her now. She's really a very, very special type of Cavalier.

Send her loving belches from her foster mum, please ;). She was my favouritest ever foster!

xxx

She gives the best hugs when you get home, her paws wrap right around your neck, while she nibbles and kisses your ears. When she comes upstairs in the morning, she settles down with her head on my pillow and snuggles in.

That is why we love them and forgive them everything else that they do.

:jmp2: :rah:HAPPY GOTCHA DAY TO MISTY:rah::jmp2:

Thanks everyone :)

We're just back in from a walk in the pouring rain, she's been to the groomers as well who took a smidge more off her than I'd have liked, so she had on her nice new jacket to keep her warm and dry.

They're having fish for their tea as a wee treat. And I think the rest of the evening will be spent cuddled on the couch :D

Sounds like the perfect dog has had the perfect Gotch Day!

Well done, Misty and well done Murphy's Mum and foster mum Misty for making it all possible in the first place

Balloonsmileys.gif

A lovely story...it's easy to see why you love her so much :)

Thankyou for sharing.

Happy Gotcha day Misty!

Back