• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New DSLR pics

anniespeeps

After years of wanting a DSLR, I finally got one yesterday. Of course, Annie is my favorite subject, so here are a few pics of her. For the photo geeks out there, it's a Canon EOS Rebel T1i (EOS 500D in Europe).

otto.jpg

close_flash.jpg

close_natural.jpg

ornaments.jpg

orn.jpg

GREAT pictures !!!!! Annie is gorgeous, and your house (I guess it is your house) looks beautiful. Perfect season for a new camera...

Hi

Great pics of a beautiful Cavalier and your house is very nice .A DLSR does make a big difference early this year I went down the Nikon path and bought a D 80 then a few months later I upgraded to a D300 and again the quality of pics improved so like most things it seems the more you spend the better things get.:)

Great photos of Annie and your home. I'm just hoping for a point and shoot camera for Christmas but I do like the quality of your photos.

Heather R

it seems the more you spend the better things get.:)

AAaaargh!! Dont let me hear that phrase again!!!

I used to sell my work at craft fairs, and the amount of people who used to say "ooh, you must have a good camera"!!!

I used to feel like saying.. "yes its a fantastic camera, I, on the otherhand, know nothing about photography, so its a good job the camera knows what it is doing"!!!! :D ;)

I use my camera on manual all the time, so if I didnt know what I was doing there would be one hell of a mess!!!! :jmp2:

Beautiful photos.
You always can tell the difference when you use a DLSR camera. I am still waiting for mine.

Hi Janice

I fully agree complex things DSLR are ,what prompted me to upgrade was a gent on here around 12 months ago who put some pics on site that were out of this world the quality I had never seen before ,but he unlike me knew how to use his camera so like you I mainly use the point and shoot setting so the camera does the hard work .The other problem with DSLR once the camera is bought the lenses cost even more that the camera so your on an ever increasing spiral of cash.:confused:
And annie your pics of your beautiful ruby are stunning ,thanks for posting.:):)

Back