• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My 2 Holiday Helpers

Mom of Jato

Zoey and Jato had to be right in the middle of things while I decorated the tree. :luv:

ZoeyJatoDec2009.jpg

Cavaliers are always so nosy.
All you need to do is put a Santa hat on your two and you would have a lovely Christmas picture.

Aaawww, they are SO cute! Zoey is all grown up now! Pretty tree, too :D Merry Christmas from Miles + Truman!

Aaww, they are soo cute! When we put the tree up Charlie wanted to be involved to, because Charlie sleeps under a table which has draws we can hang a doggie stocking on it, so it looks so cute now and Charlie really like it, the stocking has a little rudolph face on it

C:\Users\Charlotte\Pictures\2009-08-24 Charlotte's Fujifilm Camera\Charlotte's Fujifilm Camera 016.JPG

I've forgotten how to add the picture thing i used to have this account where i could upload pictures from it, and i cant remember the name, it wasnt photo bucket but something like that, do you know?

Back