• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

newby

charlieboy

HI my name is Tanya . i have just joined the site after trying to find out what is wrong with my charlie and have had some good advice so far ..... seems to be great news so far we think he just has an allergy and are waiting for the results we live in the uk and was offered charlie who had had a really hard time in his short 3 years and i cant understand why he has had so many homes already (5) he has learned to adapt to living with another dog i have a x breed called Autumn and 2 cats Shugg and Bobbie(they are scottish) which at first he chased all around the house (well it keeps his weight down) .... i found he has had to be kept on controlled amounts of food as he has put on a few kilo's since i have had him , he has brought us so much joy and certainly got his own personality i will post a profile pic as soon as i can get them all together and i look forward to getting to know you all .....Tanya

Hi Tanya and welcome - I am relatively new here myself - I have been adopted by a three year old ruby cav called Stitch..we got him from Karlin - your info on Charlie reminds me so much of Stitch - He also has certainly got his own cheeky little personality and can be a very naughty boy at the best of times but I dont know how we ever managed without him - he just lights up our lives and I love coming into the kitchen in the morning to see his cute little face and see him get out of bed and do his little "morning stretching dance" all across the kitchen floor before he gets his breakfast!

I saw your post on Charlie's itching - god love him he sounds like he is in so much pain - I would definatley print out the info on SM that Karlin has here and bring it along to the vets because the symtoms do sound similar :( :( :(

Keep us posted on it and looking forward to seeing a picture of Charlie!

Hello and icon_welcome
You'll find this to be a nice friendly place for cavvy people.

Back