• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

May we introduce Millie!

Nick

Hi All,

As you may know from elsewhere, we lost our beloved Mungo last month :cry*ing:. We remain bereft without him, but clever boy that he was, he didn't (or so we believe) want us to be alone for long!

An opportunity came our way to have a new addition to our family, so may I introduce Millie:

4163818010_9bc8e1ed9c.jpg

4163058951_9ccaf4f564.jpg

4166636233_fb7993aa7d.jpg

4166655511_85e91f8942.jpg

Millie is 12 weeks old, full of fun and mischief, and is already part of the family.

While we'll never forget, or stop loving Mungo, Millie has eased our pain so much.:)

We hope you all like her, and thanks again for all your support in the recent past.

Nick

Oh how lucky you were to have found such a sweet little girl to help fill that hole in your heart. Millie is adorable. I've found that cavaliers are expert at working their way into your hearts and souls immediately.

Sorry for your loss, but I'm glad you have someone as sweet-looking as Millie to ease your pain.

Aww, Millie is just tooooo adorable !!!!!! I know she will help you all heal and bring you so much joy and love. Congratulations.....

Millie is just precious. I'm sure you miss Mungo a lot, but opening your heart back up to love of another Cavalier is a wonderful tribute to Mungo.

Congratulations.

Millie is just adorable. May she help ease the pain of your loss. Take care, and enjoy your new little girl. :)

Millie is beautiful, I am sure she will never replace your Mungo, but glad she can ease the pain - cavaliers are a wonderful breed, enjoy her.:)

Oh what a sweet girl Millie is!!!

I know that feeling, we lost our Maggie and while we were utterly devastated, and will never ever forget her, getting Roxy helped ease our pain.

Great pictures!

~Dawn

What an absolute sweetheart is Millie :l*v::l*v::l*v:

Mungo has done really well in sending her to you and I hope he will continue to watch over her as she grows in your care.

Beautiful photos - well done!

Millie is such a cutie! What a face! :l*v: Even though she can never replace Mungo, it's always easier when we have a new furry friend to give our love to during the sad times. Congratulations!

She is so so adorable. I think that Mungo had a hand (or paw) at her coming to you... Congratulations on your new furry friend:jmp:

While we'll never forget, or stop loving Mungo, Millie has eased our pain so much.:smile:

Congratulations, Millie is a dote and I just love pic no 4 of her snuggled up in someones arms:)

Nick..so pleased for you, you will never forget Mungo, but he clearly sent Millie to mind you :) She is beautiful!

Millie is a doll:l*v:I'm sure Mungo is pleased as punch that you chose someone to keep a watch over you!

Heather R

Back