PDA

View Full Version : Urgent: golden cocker, badly neglected

Karlin
10th December 2009, 08:54 PM
Not a cavalier, but this woman helped rescue a cavalier to me a year or so ago and just wants this fellow to go somewhere with lots of TLC for the rest of his life. We are getting him sorted for vet care and a neuter if that can be done.

She convinced some horrible owners to give up a cocker boy who was used at stud and is severely neglected. He came from a family with kids and is friendly with kids/people and I believe dogs. He has gone straight to the vets with severe ear infections, bad smell, filthy... for a full assessment. He has been so badly neglected that he'd been reported several times by locals as needing to be rescued -- would be left roaming all day and hang around his kids' school. :(

Please PM me if you think a cocker might fit into your or someone else's life! Not sure how long she can hang on to him -- she's looking for rescue help. I might look for a foster for him as I am sure someone out there would love such a dog...

Wagtails
11th December 2009, 01:30 PM
Good luck, Karlin. Sounds like this boy has fallen on his feet at last - and not before time from what you say.

Hope someone from CT will be able to help :xfngr:

Karlin
11th December 2009, 02:04 PM
Think I have a home for him... :)