• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tony the Cavalier

lovetony

Hi Everyone,

I got Tony the dog as a gift for my brother who has Multiple Sclerosis. My brother gets lonely and isolated with his condition - this cavalier has been the most amazing companion. He does not leave my brother's side. I am so in love with this breed - it was hard handing Tony over but it was so worth it. Tony is 12 months old, named by his previous owner and we did not change his name.

My brother lives with my parents, and my dad takes Tony for a walk twice a day. I go over every week and give him a bath. He is so obedient and eager to please - so full of love and affection - could not be happier than to be sitting in your lap or by your side.

I tried to post a picture but could not figure out how to do it. Maybe my profile pic will show up?

Anyway, I have been reading the threads and just want to be a part of this community. I think cavaliers are by far the best breed ever.

Tanya

Welcome Tanya and Tony. I looked at the photo of Tony in your profiel he looks very content. I am sorry your brother has ms, I am sure Tony will make a wonderful companion for him as you have probably already found. Welcome to the forum and we hope to see some more pictures of Tony soon. Are you in the UK?

Welcome Tanya and Tony! What a wonderful story. My heart goes out to your brother and your family, but it looks like he's being taken care of very well, that's great.

thanks everyone!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! To Tania - I am not in the UK, I am in the states. :)

icon_welcometo Tonya & Tony. You won't get any arguments here about how special these dogs are. :l*v:

Back