• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Miss Holly Fox

sins

Allow me to introduce the lovely Miss Holly Fox:D
Cavalier and new family member..
4176174393_e77e94645c_b.jpg

All in good time Pauline!! She was chilled out and snoozing after a feed in Orla's arms.It's not easy to capture a shot of something that moves so fast:D.
Sins

:w*w::w*w:what a stunnung puppy - so pleased for you. Wishing you many happy years together.

she's so beautiful - i was lucky enough to see her yesterday at Chestergates, such a lovely little girl :smile:
hows Daisy getting on with her? x

Poor Daisy isn't at all impressed.She's taken to her crate and only came out for food,steal a shoe and went back in.:|
She'll adjust in a few days I hope....Holly was a bit hyperactive last night and this morning but seems to be calming down and settling in well.
I'd prefer this reaction to hostility...it's good that we have the weekend to give a little extra time to each one....
Sins

Oh Congratulations. Holly is a little beauty. Hope you all have many happy years together.

Back