• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Angel at the Gate

Neilp300

AngelattheGate.jpg

Maggie, posing in her garden.

What a beautiful entryway, made even better by a cavalier! I'd love to walk into that garden.

That's one of the most beautiful pictures I've seen. I would certainly buy a stack of cards if you ever decide to make them. Maggie is gorgeous.

What an amazing picture!!! If I were you, I would have it enlarged and hang it on my wall. Thanks for sharing it with us- made me smile. :)

:)That was a beautiful wonderful share. I agree with others that a card of that would brighten my day.

Wow, that looks like an oil painting. Kind of reminds me of a Kincaid painting. You should get that picture on canvas.....gorgeous.

Wow, that looks like an oil painting. Kind of reminds me of a Kincaid painting. You should get that picture on canvas.....gorgeous.

I thought the same thing. This picture would make for a beautiful oil on canvas in any room. :)

Back