PDA

View Full Version : SORTED!: anyone in Florida, Pensacola area

Karlin
14th December 2009, 11:43 PM
Two ETS (King Charles Spaniels) need to be collected urgently in the Pensacola (Milton) area and held for rescue. Anyone in that area or Alabama or Georgia, close enough to do this? Will put you in contact with the relevant person.

Soushiruiuma
15th December 2009, 12:00 AM
I'm about 4 hours from there. If you can't find anyone else I can drive over.

Karlin
15th December 2009, 12:07 AM
I'll give you the contact link in a PM -- dogs are in Milton FL. Anyone closer?

chloe92us
15th December 2009, 01:02 AM
I'm about 8 hours away---but will post on our Club site.

Karlin
15th December 2009, 01:26 AM
PMd you the contact info -- thanks!

As I am heading to sleep on this side of the world, anyone looking for contact details perhaps could PM either of the people who volunteered above as both have the relevant information?

mckcomplex
15th December 2009, 02:20 AM
I am also four hours away--I have PMed, though, as I may be able to find a driver and am pretty desperate to help.

mckcomplex
15th December 2009, 04:09 AM
Sorry to double post, but I have found a driver if someone will PM me the information!

Karlin
15th December 2009, 11:09 AM
I've sent it! :) Please let us know how this goes! I love ETS -- hope they get safely sorted.

mckcomplex
15th December 2009, 04:28 PM
I was contacted earlier, and it seems the little Charlies got picked up yesterday, thank goodness! However, all this made me realize how much I need to get involved in rescue, so I sent in my volunteer application form to two rescue organizations.

Time to get to work! :cool:

Karlin
15th December 2009, 07:46 PM
Thanks all -- it turns out they did get collected and are now safe! I know the rescue coordinator really enjoyed talking to you guys as well and there's opportunity I hope to help out in future. :)