• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Newbie from Australia

Bec

Hi there :),
I'm Bec and I'm from Newcastle in Australia, I found this site thought it might be nice to join as I am a huge lover of Cavalier King Charles Spaniels! I own a beautiful Blenheim CKCS her Name is Bella :d*g:. She is 5 years old, due to be 6yo in May 2010. She was the runt of the litter, all the other puppies were bought except for this tiny little girl, And i looked at her and i knew she was the one for me! I plan on getting another 2 but we do not have the space at the moment, But defianlty in the future Bella will be a big sister! I have uploaded a few pics :)
Smaller.jpg
10-05-08_20331.jpg
010.jpg
011.jpg

Hi and icon_welcome Bec and Bella. Thats a very pretty young lady you have there.

Welcome to you and Bella! That is getting to be a popular name! I got our daughter a grown rag doll cat and she named it Bella. Then when I was at the vet, someone came in with a lab named Bella.

Your Bella is very pretty and i know that you will enjoy this site.

Heather R

Last edited:
I love the photos, she is lovely. Welcome, I am sure you will enjoy the company hereicon_welcome

Back