• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Snow Tales

Catareta

Brr... tis freezing here in bonny Essex :cool: and our lil Pops is really enjoying running through the garden; eating it and then rolling in it..

She must be feeling better.. :dgwlk:

She's not daft though, she runs in if she gets too wet..

What are your cavvies up to in the snow?

Minni loves digging her nose into snow and then all her face is white :D It is really funny when she runs around with such face and tries to lick cold snow off the nose :) Also sometimes she just chews on the snow.

I havn't been able to bribe Molly and Dougall outside with all this bad rain we have been having. Molly in particular doesn't like getting her paws wet! Now we have snow and it is freezing cold they are both excited and just roll and rub their faces in the snow.....the trouble is we never let them in the garden without one of us being with them and I can confirm it is really cold.

Sasha really loves the snow!
She gets these big snowball-type things stuck to her bib and legs, and it's hard to get them off....

Its far too cold for charlie as he is so thin he just gets tooo cold and Im still waiting for his Equafleece to be delivered but Ruby loves snoffing about in it all and she gets a 'Snow Moustache' and snow earings.
Then she will come in and eat all the snow off of her coat!!
Its just started to settle here in South Essex!

Birmingham had a blizard just before 2 o'clock. No gritters were out doing the pavements and they were treacherous with people slipping and sliding all over the place. I was lucky because I went out in my snowboots because they're sheepskin lined.

Yoshi is having so much fun, rolling in the snow, rubbing his face in it then trying to get it off his nose. Emiko has decided her cushion next to fire is the place to be :p

Hi Catareta, I'm from Essex too. Here are some pictures from this evening.
Front garden.
4193911860_97825380f8_b.jpg

Back garden.
4193155505_36f6230e62_b.jpg

My YouTube of Dylan and the kids. Click here.

The snow didn't go down well with Dylan and he runs in for a fuss. Listen out for my kids making a snow playing arrangement before work :rolleyes:

Aww bless Molly; she looks lovely... Poppy is interested in the snow, but last night she looked like an icicle :smile:

It's bad now, I attempted to go to work and my toes are freezing still.. brr

Took Leo for a very vigorous walk over the fields this morning. It was lovely as we were the first to trek across the snow.

I recently bought Leo a coat and it was the first time he 's worn it....luckily he didnt mind it.:rolleyes:

Couldn't help myself! I have been at home all day and the two little monkies have had a great time!

4194712919_bcafb10c8f.jpg

4194711975_7e426d3a85.jpg

4195469144_532aab13c2.jpg

Lovely photos Pauline & Tania.
Where is the snow in Leicestershire??????? It’s really cold here and that’s all.

Oooh jealous! We have had some snow falling but nothing sticking. A bit dusting roofs this morning. Am longing for a snowfall to take the dogs to...

Back