• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dylan and the yellow snowman!

*Pauline*

Here are some pictures of Dylan in the snow and a little YouTube of me trying to stop Dylan weeing on the neighbours snowman a second time! We were only out for 10 minutes, I had to carry Dylan home and shower him before I could take his coat off :rolleyes:

YouTube here.

4194732543_62be96d4de_b.jpg

4194736891_9735fc7b46_b.jpg

Notice Dylan's baby photo on the window. "Why did you open the doors mum?!"
4194738341_49a3aaa876_b.jpg

Phoebes coat went like that last year. It feels strange. Lucky you with snow. We just had a fall over night and it melted again.

Poor Dylan does`nt look impressed with his snow balls, and as for peeing up the snowman, boys will be boys as they say, Jasper went to my sister in laws a few years ago now and peed on a present under the tree, it was so embarrassing, she was fine about it but we did`nt take him back with us whenever we go to see her now.:eek:

Aw how gorgeous, The snow looks beautiful!! Gosh i have never seen snow before, Australia is defiantly missing out!

Wow Pauline the snow balls Dylan picked up were pretty impressive:D

Leo's new coat comes up over his chest so I didnt have too many to defrost when we got home after our morning walk:rolleyes:

Mel

He was more upset about me picking him up and walking home when he thought we were on the way to the park. :rolleyes: He later picked up a little snow in the back garden and was jumping up at the bath to have a warm shower.

He's not a happy bunny today, won't take his pills (and that's never been a problem) and he's on hunger strike again. Oh...wait...I can here him eating now.

It's amazing to see all that snow,looked like Dylan wasn't the only one enjoying it.It always makes me feel like a big kid again when it snows...hope we have some again this year over here.
Sins

Just love seeing them out in the snow - although Dylan looks a bit put out with the snow balls in his ears and feet :)
We had some snow but not as much as you.

Pauline, I love that 2nd picture! We don't get much (any) snow here in Florida so thank you for the laughs!

Dylan is simply adorable, he is wearing a nice coat in those pics, may I ask you where did you purchase it? :)

I love the pictures of Dylan with his snow balls. We are having a huge snowstorm here right now and they are predicting over a foot before it stops tomorrow morning. I will have to use a hair dryer on Riley after he comes in after an outing in this snow. He's the only dog who ever grew snowballs all over his coat. :confused:

Hi Pauline,

Dylan looks so lovely in the snow. We haven't had much snow yet, so Millie hasn't had her first taste of it. She isn't too impressed by frost though.

Nick

That happens to Charlie McFarlie too, especially when it's a wet snow.
When we go on a walk, I have to stop every once in a while to pull the snow balls off of him. And, this is not an easy thing to do. He is a sweet guy though. He doesn't seem to mind.

I have been working all weekend and am just now getting to see this, and I have to say this has just made my day!

I'm smiling, and tearing up. My sweet Maggie, who passed away last year, would ball up just like this in the snow. And of course my Roxy now does too, but not quite as much. This just brings back so many sweet memories.

Thanks for sharing this, he's just a cutie pie!!!

~Dawn

Back