PDA

View Full Version : Ian Dunbar seminars -- around the US

Karlin
18th December 2009, 10:16 PM
Maybe one is coming to a city near you...!

http://www.jamesandkenneth.com/store/show_by_tags/Events

I have been to two of his seminars -- really, really fun.

mckcomplex
22nd December 2009, 02:03 AM
Ooh, there's one in Orlando! I could easily go--but the price is a bit stiff.

Karlin, can you tell me a bit what to expect if I were able to go? There's not too much information on the site about it. I think I might at least buy a one day pass. And, of course--I wonder if I'd be able to bring Leo with me to the seminar? :o

amanda L
22nd December 2009, 12:18 PM
:) Ooooooh , I really hope Ian Dunbar will do another few seminars over here again soon, such fun and super training for both owners and doggies:D.........just loved the K9 games, fun fun fun!!!!!! Elliot and Millie both want to know if he is comming back again next year for a visit????:paw:

Karlin
29th January 2010, 06:14 PM
Karlin, can you tell me a bit what to expect if I were able to go? There's not too much information on the site about it. I think I might at least buy a one day pass. And, of course--I wonder if I'd be able to bring Leo with me to the seminar?

Oops, sorry, missed your question! The answer depends on whether these are training seminars -- during which some or all dogs are allowed -- or are teaching seminars where dogs are not there at all. You do all sorts of things -- lots of background theory on dogs and behaviour and lots of hands on fun stuff in training courses.