PDA

View Full Version : 6 sleeps to go...

Nicki
19th December 2009, 06:46 PM
Dear Father Christmas

We are trying to be good - the dead bunny in the field today was just a bit too much temptation {bunny popsicle - yummy!}
:eek: :D

Lots of love and kisses

Tommy, Lauren and Kayleigh
xxx

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/RupertsMum/30Sep2009-586216.jpg

{we're the wrong way round in this photo - that's Kayleigh, Lauren and Tommy!}

Sabby
19th December 2009, 06:52 PM
All three are so beautiful with their little angel faces. I am sure Father Christmas is going to spoil them.

Karlin
19th December 2009, 07:05 PM
:rotfl: Well, who wouldn't want to try a dead frozen bunny?!

They are SOOOO cute!

misty
19th December 2009, 07:16 PM
Hee hee - Bradley says he understands. Frozen dead rabbits are very tempting!

What a cute trio, Nicki. They have such lovely faces - you should be very proud of them all. :)

James
19th December 2009, 07:49 PM
See no Bunny, Hear no Bunny, Speak no Bunny - but it sure smells lovely!

Or "Tell us about the dead Bunny Mummy!"

They are so beautiful

pippa
19th December 2009, 09:11 PM
They are so cute...I am sure Santa will be calling :)

Daisy's Mom
19th December 2009, 10:10 PM
They are adorable! Merry Christmas to you and them! (Sorry about the poor bunny!)

heather r
20th December 2009, 04:22 PM
What an angelic trio:luv::luv::luv: I hope that you and they have a wonderful Christmas with or without the dreaded bunny:D

Heather R

Mom of Jato
20th December 2009, 04:31 PM
Ohhh, three adorable little faces...just too cute!!! :luv:

Nicki
20th December 2009, 08:03 PM
Thanks everyone - don't be fooled by the cute innocent expressions - they can certianly get up to mischief LOL

James, I loved your comments!!!

Nicki
20th December 2009, 08:08 PM
Dear Father Christmas

Well it wasn't REALLY our fault, we just found this cable thingy lying around and thought it was a new chew toy... :D

Our people couldn't tape the bits back together :mad: but at least they found a replacment one on:*bay:

Lauren was really reallly good today *ng*l so hopefully that will make up for things a bit - the back door was closed when she went to it, but she did go and tell our people that she needed to go out rather than peeing on the floor :eek:

Lots of love

Tommy, Lauren and Kayleigh xxx

cy1266
21st December 2009, 04:30 PM
Aaawww,they are SO cute! My two love bunnies also...Miles caught one last year and was so proud! That's what they're getting for Christmas dinner ;)

mellie
22nd December 2009, 06:15 AM
They are too precious! I would love to have 3 cavi's!:roll: But my OH says no more animals! :mad: