• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

6 sleeps to go...

Nicki

Dear Father Christmas

We are trying to be good - the dead bunny in the field today was just a bit too much temptation {bunny popsicle - yummy!}
:eek: :D

Lots of love and kisses

Tommy, Lauren and Kayleigh
xxx

30Sep2009-586216.jpg

{we're the wrong way round in this photo - that's Kayleigh, Lauren and Tommy!}

All three are so beautiful with their little angel faces. I am sure Father Christmas is going to spoil them.

:rotfl: Well, who wouldn't want to try a dead frozen bunny?!

They are SOOOO cute!

Hee hee - Bradley says he understands. Frozen dead rabbits are very tempting!

What a cute trio, Nicki. They have such lovely faces - you should be very proud of them all. :)

See no Bunny, Hear no Bunny, Speak no Bunny - but it sure smells lovely!

Or "Tell us about the dead Bunny Mummy!"

They are so beautiful

What an angelic trio:luv::luv::luv: I hope that you and they have a wonderful Christmas with or without the dreaded bunny:D

Heather R

Thanks everyone - don't be fooled by the cute innocent expressions - they can certianly get up to mischief LOL

James, I loved your comments!!!

5 sleeps to go...

Dear Father Christmas

Well it wasn't REALLY our fault, we just found this cable thingy lying around and thought it was a new chew toy... :D

Our people couldn't tape the bits back together :mad: but at least they found a replacment one on:*bay:

Lauren was really reallly good today *ng*l so hopefully that will make up for things a bit - the back door was closed when she went to it, but she did go and tell our people that she needed to go out rather than peeing on the floor :eek:

Lots of love

Tommy, Lauren and Kayleigh xxx

Aaawww,they are SO cute! My two love bunnies also...Miles caught one last year and was so proud! That's what they're getting for Christmas dinner ;)

They are too precious! I would love to have 3 cavi's!:roll: But my OH says no more animals! :mad:

Back