• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello :)

Cavylvr4evr

Hi my name is Lisa. I have 2 cavaliers who I love very much. Their names are Penny and Pepper. Penny is 6 years old, and Pepper is 5 months (will be 6 months on Jan 7). We recently lost one of babies in July. Her name was Lovey, and she passed away from MVD at 10 1/2 years old. She would've been 11 on October 30.

I had an account on here a long time ago, but I forgot the username and password so some of you may remember me.

Welcome again. Glad you came back. Would love to see pictures of your cavies. So sorry about your loss of Lovey..... Judy

I am so sorry for your loss. Welcome back, I am sure you will enjoy being here! Look forward to seeing some photos.

Back