• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bedfellows.

*Pauline*

On a cold and rainy night, I just wanted to share with you how much I love the fact that I get to sleep with Dylan. Even if he snores so loud Ash can hear him in the next room and my ears hurt from wearing ear plugs.

I don't always make my bed icon_blshing as I only sleep in one little corner of this massive thing and Dylan always sleeps on the bit of duvet I need to pull over me so he has to be moved. But, the company is welcome and in the morning he likes to curl up behind my knees. I pretend to be asleep until he catches on and scratches on my door to go down and ask for a breakfast that he always turns his nose up at! Bless him :lotsaluv:

A previous occasion when I made my bed!
4156327845_e9946013f4.jpg

Tonight, spot the dog!
4209424687_87d4fc428b.jpg

Last edited:
I pretend to be asleep until he catches on and scratches on my door to go down and ask for a breakfast that he always turns his nose up at! Bless him :lotsaluv:

Boy, do I know that feeling!!! I also know the feeling of only having a corner of the bed to sleep on because the dogs are stretched across the rest of it. such little dogs can take soooo much space.

Dylan is gorgeous as always!! :lotsaluv:

I am going to PM you a picture of Lucky and Sparky I took a couple weeks ago on my bed at 3 am when I kept them awake all night coughing.

Dog or no dog, I always curl up on the side nearest the door! Dylan only cuddles me in the morning, not your usual velcro dog. I should go to sleep, it's chucking it down here (that's polite Essex for "heavy rain") and it's freezing in my room.

Just going to take a peak to see if the rain is melting the snow....looks promising. My daughter has grounded me, says it's too slippery!

Last edited:
You're daughter is so sweet to look out for her mom.

Since you asked me to post it, here are my bed hogs ...

1260260750.jpg

Don't you love how annoyed they look at me for keeping them up all night when they are crowding me out of the bed? :lol:

Thanks for posting your pic, I love the ears in the boy at the front, very glamorous! Which one is he?

Lucky is the one in the front. He's got gorgeous ears, but poor little Sparks hardly has any ears at all. That's the easiest way to tell them apart ... Lucky got "lucky" in the ears department! Sparky has to get by on his "sparkling" personality. :lol:

You both are pretty brave going with anything white. I made the mistake of going with something I really really liked but it was dry clean only.:( I found something I could just throw in the washer.

I have 3 so it gets real warm & cozy. Sometimes I just want to stretch out but I don't have the heart to send them away.:luv:

4210165223_d0b4247a57_b.jpg

lovely pictures-
'a cavalier owners' reality....';)

i am a little relieved not to be the only one......:)
my girls love sleeping snuggled up to me, there also is a certain element of competition to get closest....

sometimes i wake up being on the brink of falling out of my king-size bed.

maybe i'll have to buy a bigger bed when (knock on wood!) the new puppy arrives in the spring....

You both are pretty brave going with anything white.

Only the sheets are white and only I sleep under the sheets. The dogs know their place is on the dark duvet.

Pauline, however, is BRAVE!!!

Unfortunately, Chaos only stays on my bed for a little while, think she gets too hot. However now I have Armani, the Chinese Crested who has no body hair, she is a real snuggle bunny. She crawls under the duvet and lies curled up close to me, its just like having a hot water bottle. Good job I don't have a partner:jump:

Back