PDA

View Full Version : Another ex-breeding girl at Many Tears

Kizzys Mum
28th December 2009, 01:21 PM
Arianne is a 5 year old ex breeding cav. She is a dear patient lady. She is a large cav, very placid but not at all familiar with pet dog life. She will learn the best from a well loved canine companion. She has never lived in a house or walked on a lead before.

http://www.freewebs.com/manytearsrescue/dogslookingforhomes.htm

Kizzys Mum
28th December 2009, 05:31 PM
Other cavs still waiting -
Hiccup is a 3 yr old ex breeding cav. This sweet girl is coming up to have a fuss but will need lots of attention to ensure she comes out of her shell. She would love a home with another another cav or other small dog or dogs to help her learn about living in a house. Please only apply if you are already a dog owner. She is being fostered in South Wales and is tri coloured with a big hairdo!

Opheila is a sweetie. she is a 4yr old ex breeding blenheim cav. Ophelia really wants to be loved and happy comes up to have a gentle fuss. She is looking for that special home with a confident resident dog so please only apply if you are already a dog owner. (She is being fostered in Plymouth).

Ella is a 3 yr old ex breeding blenheim cav. She is very sweet but has never lived in a house and will need a home with a resident dog or dogs to help her gain confidence.
20-12-09 UPDATE
Ella has made great progress since being with me. She is house trained and walks very well on a lead but has no recall so off lead walking is still work in progress and is something her adopter will have to work on. She is nervous in open spaces and with strangers but overcomes this once she knows you're OK. She needs a home with older children (12 upwards) or no children. She can only be left for reasonable periods but will bark but apart from that she is a little sweetie.
Ella loves the shower! When I went to give her a bath she could not wait to get in. She jumped on linen basket and straight into bathfor her shower. When done I gave a treat after which she ran upstairs jumped straight back on linen basket and back in the bath again - thinking this is great can I have another one!!!! (She is being fostered in Harlow, Essex).

Kizzys Mum
7th January 2010, 04:54 PM
:updte:
Ophelia is still very nervous and having trouble getting her to leave her safe spot on the couch. We are slowly trying to get her to go into the garden for wee etc but she is very timid and in the rain and dark there is no chance so there is still a long way to go until she's house trained. She is very sweet, a little possessive of her food, but with the puppies around that's understandable. In all a dear little dog who will need a very kind and patient home to help her.

Arrianne is reserved :)
Ella, Hiccup and Dell are still available.