PDA

View Full Version : Jaspar and one of his giant sticks

Karlin
29th December 2009, 01:47 AM
I keep meaning to upload some videos -- here's one of all of my crew out at the Phoenix Park on the weekend. Jaspar dragged this huge stick out of the creek -- he seems to like enormous branches if he cannot find a regular sized stick... He is whining for me to throw it for him. Yeah, right!! :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLnoL3x4VgQ

*Pauline*
29th December 2009, 02:11 AM
I forgot you had 5 cavaliers, they all looked very happy there.

waldor
29th December 2009, 03:02 AM
He was very proud of himself! And so cute. Quite the talker, too. :)

sins
29th December 2009, 11:20 AM
He's certainly not relinquishing his title of No 1 doglet:p.
I love the clips of him with the big stick,top marks for effort anyway.
Sins

heather r
29th December 2009, 09:35 PM
Love the video! Jaspar really was enjoying himself. Our Abigail also seems to think that she is a big dog who can handle big objects.

Heather R

diddy
29th December 2009, 10:54 PM
They all look very happy darting about everywhere. Bet they were tired out once they got home.

Ste
29th December 2009, 11:35 PM
You're supposed to throw the stick for him not kick it! No fear of Jaspar picking up a twig like any other dog :D

Karlin
30th December 2009, 12:39 AM
Jaspar is the attention deficit dog... :rolleyes: Any stick will do but he has a habit of pulling the branches out and presenting them to me in great excitement. :eek:

Karen and Ruby
30th December 2009, 02:20 PM
Oh that did have me laughing!

Its soo funny how they think they are able to pick up sticks that size!!!
Ruby always pulls sticks out of rivers and ponds- she fishes anything that sticks out of the water and pulls it to shore!

Shelli
30th December 2009, 05:25 PM
Lovely video Karlin. Jaspars tail was wagging so fast when he had the stick, so cute :D

Nicki
30th December 2009, 06:28 PM
That's a lovely clip Karlin, what a wonderful place to walk :D

I always think of Jaspar when I see a huge log when we are out and about with ours!!

I was fortunate to meet Jaspar just over a year ago - he is indeed the Attention Deficit dog but such a character - I can see why he is so special. He is very clever, and I know from experience that it is quite hard to keep such a clever dog stimulated.

Tansy is a beautiful, what a lovely addition to your family. Teddy says that you definitely need a Ruby though :eek:

amanda L
31st December 2009, 05:43 PM
Any stick will do but he has a habit of pulling the branches out and presenting them to me in great excitement. :eek:

:-p great video, and that stick is soo big!!!

jld
3rd January 2010, 01:50 AM
Just watched the video... so cute. Jasper is so excited over that stick. How fun is he.... I would give anything to have a place like that to walk. Only sidewalks for me...:cry*ing:

Rumor
5th January 2010, 03:57 PM
Loved the video. What a great park. My 3 were sound asleep on the bed until I opened the link & they heard Jasper. Now they are running around trying to find him. :p