• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

They just make everything nicer

Kiddo

Don't ya think?

My cavvy is honestly the best stress reducer there is. I can have a stressful day, where at the end of it I'm tired, I'm cranky, maybe I'm a little sad, probably a little mad, and then, Roxy will climb into my lap, look into my eyes with her sweet bug-eyes, and then lay her head on my chest, and it's better. After a few minutes her snoring has me laughing, so she'll briefly wake up, give me some kisses, and go right back to sleep again.

Then, I'm all better. No more stress, no more crankies, no more sadness or madness, just ahhhhhhhhhh. :)

Not everyone gets this, I know you all will though. A lot of people think my family's nuts for being so, well---NUTS about our doggies.
I can't imagine my life without my doggie babies.

My kids are more gentle because of them, I'm nicer because of them, we're just made better by them.

~Dawn

I totally agree! My kids get home right before me, so the dogs are always out when I arrive. I just love when Chase races to the door. He is so excited to see me. I hardly ever get to sit by myself. As soon as I sit down, Chase is in my lap. I just have to figure out, how to keep both hands free to type now that he is bigger! lol

It is sometimes rushed for Libby and me to head to a therapy visit. I always leave feeling so great! Not only did I get to spend time with her, but together we brightened someone's day.

Couldnt agree more. Nothing better after a stressful day than to sit with a cavalier on your lap and destress:p

That is so true! Our house is a much better place with the dogs there as no-one can stay angry or sad for long with a cavalier to cuddle.:)

You are so right. Most of my friends think I am Nuts the way I feel about my dogs. I fell sorry for them as they don’t know what they are missing, it is called unconditional love. If I wouldn’t have my dogs I would be depressed by now especially sitting at home now not working. There is always something they do that makes me smile. Even if they are naughty.

So glad to see that some of you responding to this post have 3 dogs. People always look at us nuts when we say we have 3! We a lab. I was hoping to do therapy work with her. As luck would have it, I was not used to training a large dogs and made a few mistakes along the way. She doesn't walk too nice on a leash. Now, that she has settled, that may be a possibility now.

I went looking for a breed to do therapy work. Fell in love with cavaliers. I now have a therapy dog and I run her in agility. In June, we added a boy. My first boy dog ever............So far, he has been wonderful. I am hoping to start showing him soon.

So, yes we have 3 dogs! lol

It would be a better world if Cavaliers were in charge

YES, there is no way you can ever stay too stressed around a Cavalier for too long. They have a way of melting away all tension...I think they should be using them in the UN as little peace keepers.

I totally agree that Cavaliers are great at making everything nicer. Each morning when I wake up, I can't wait to get downstairs and let them out of their crates, so we can have our morning snuggles. :luv: They act like they haven't seen me for months, lol. What a great way to start the day. :*nana:

Couldn't agree more. Darcy just lights up my life, I find myself smiling at her little eccentric ways all the time. She is always waiting for me when I get home full of cuddles and kisses. She gives unconditional love and no matter how bad my day is, she makes it seem somehow less awful. :)

Back