• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello

Marjorie

Hi

My name is Marjorie and I have two sweet 3yr old blenhiem half sisters Taffy & Teena. I live in Nova Scotia where we unfortunately don't have an abundance of Cavaliers. I don't show or breed, but I have taken my dogs through obedience and I'd like to try some tracking and rally-o, as I think they would enjoy those activities. I do enjoy learning about doggie psychology and I really appreciate the beautiful sensitive nature of these dogs. There is nothing I love more than being either in the woods, on a beach or out on a shopping excursion with my dogs.

One of my favorite trainers is Silvia Jay who has a great site with lots of good info. http://www.voice4dogs.com/ She has a very gentle, but effective method of training.

I look forward to communicating with other Cavalier lovers.

Cheers
Marjorie

Pictures are posted...

Hello

I did post pictures and they seemed to have uploaded ok, so I'm not sure why they are not showing up. Your two pooches are lovely.

Perhaps if you check my album they are there.

Cheers
Marjorie

Hello

We had a beautiful day yesterday 10 C, but we are having snow today to the delight of my Cavalier snowflake catcher Taffy, but my diva dog Teena hates to get cold and wet...hard to believe they are sisters. They are so different. You have a handsom bunch.

I don't have many pictures of Teena yet as I just got her a month ago. I love the Ruby and the Black & Tan. I wish I could have them all...gotta win the lotto!

Welcome to the forum, I know you will love it here. I have looked at your Album, the photos are lovely.icon_welcome

Back