• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Oldie westies... ireland--- need homes

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
A friend who does westie rescue in Ireland has been inundated and has three oldies seeking new homes, who are lively and friendly and would suit an older person perhaps or of course anyone who loves older dogs. They are 7, 9 and 12 I think.

If anyone would like more information PM me. They can go to northern or southern Ireland.

Also, I will possibly have a pair of adult cavaliers, M&F, shortly seeking a home. Just flagging in advance if anyone wishes to contact me privately -- one is special needs, being fairly deaf. I'd like to place them together in a very caring home -- they are being homed due to family difficulties. I can vouch for the dogs and the very genuine situation.

Just wanted to say "HI" - I haven't had a chance to visit the board in a long time! As both a Westie & Cavie owner please do consider one (OR ALL!) of these Westies, they are awesome little dogs and usually are fairly healthy, they can live to be 12 to 15 years old I've been told. Our Westie boy Jake is nearly 9 years old now and healthly as can be. Sleeps more but can still play & run just as fast after squirrels as he did as a puppy! Our cavalier, Alice, is a year old now, hard to beleive! She is doing great, I would have a whole herd of them if we didn't have so many other dogs & cats! I do not know how to do pics here, but our family's picture website is http://thechanceyherd.shutterfly.com/ - there are some very recent pics there of both Alice & Jake & all of our pack. Alice wore her Christmas dress in some of the pictures! :D I hope everyone has a great Christmas & has a great New Year too!

Tawna

Back