• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The life and death of Tigger

ourempire

When we got Molly we had just bought our house, and the previous owners also had a dog (incidently named Molly, too). In the garden our Molly found some toys left back, and her favourite one was a tiny Tigger. Ever since especially Molly has adored Tigger, which is loved to death :rolleyes:
Apart from the ears and sometimes the tail Tigger is the only stuffed toys that survive long enough to actually become worn out. I frequently buy new Tiggers to my spoiled dogs.
I found out that I have quite a Tigger-collection of pictures and thought I would put them together to this story:

Mollys first Tigger was caught in the garden and carried around everywhere.
1428621247_d0678c411b_b.jpg

Then Éowyn came along, and here they've each got a new Tigger: The work on Tigger has begun. First we bite of the wash label.
4229320038_e3d451d8b8_b.jpg

Tigger van Gogh? Notice that both Tiggers are missing their right ear :D
4229331034_1e36a47a4d_b.jpg

Even though they have a Tigger each, it is much more fun to fight over the same one:
4229336470_7a78767106_b.jpg

This year's Christmas presents: Super-Tigger...
4228528243_5a224d8421_o.jpg

...which is beaten up by Éowyn (notice her red Christmas bow):
4228529889_90a4b32bc1_o.jpg

...before being humiliated further by getting licked in the behind :D
4229297408_27971502fb_o.jpg

Love the picture and the Super Tigger.
It doesn’t matter how many you get they always want the one the other one is playing with.

Loved the story and the pictures.....made me smile. Your two tigger-lovers are just beautiful. They look like so much fun together.

I' glad I'm not the only ....

....relpacing the same toy over and over again. My Taffy fell in love with the AKC Hedgehog (go figure) and she is now on Mr. hedgehog number four. She has loads of other toys, but that's the one she loves the most.

Your little darlings are too sweet with their Tigger, I wonder if the appeal is that he is similar in color?

4230403301_8e2e9d0eba.jpg

Super pics.........isn't it funny the way some toys just seem to have that special appeal, in our house its piglet. One piglet has lost an ear too, like tigger, and the other piglet has no head!!!! ;)

That was so funny:p

It must be all cavaliers that start with the wash label.....we have many "earless" toys too:rolleyes:

Mel

How gorgeous!!! Bella doesn't seem to play with toys like that like the bigger toys, i have bought her many & she has no interest, she only plays with smaller mini stuffed toys & manly ping pong balls, Shes a lil weird :)

Back