• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Brain training

meljoy

Hi
Having just looked at a lovely photo of amandaL's cav playing with his Dog Brick game I wondered what other people use to stimulate their dogs brain.
The weather has been so ghastly that we have been trying to keep Leo's brain ticking over.

I brought my daughter a game for xmas called "Test your dogs IQ" it's full of games and tests to do and the dog scores points for each test. We havent tested Leo yet but i dont hold out much hope for MENSA:rolleyes:

Any ideas

Mel

I noticed that game on the photo aswell - looks really good :)
my girls will play with most toys and wear themselves out - we have have got a treat ball that has small holes in so they have to roll it around keeps them amused for ages!
may well invest in one of those puzzle toys

We have several puzzles, this one in the photo they spin, we have one with pegs they have to lift off and one where they have to slide a door to get to the treats. We have also tried to teach Molly to collect her toys in a flower pot!:D

4233101063_e437b0f52f_m.jpg

4233870702_fc74a01436_m.jpg

4233871508_cc9d775719_m.jpg

Back